How to convince parents to let me vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
No offense man but it sounds like you dont smoke? Sounds to me like they don't want you smoking anything, You haven't said that your a smoker trying to switch over or anything so Im taking a shot in the forest by saying your not a smoker and it sounds like your parents don't condone anything of the sort, whether it be vape/smoke or whatever you call it. I moved out of my house with when i was 16 got my own place with my ex GF and we did whatever the hell we wanted. I could walk around the house naked if I wanted to, on occasion I did. Point is you need to start working on getting out of that house so you can do the things you want to do. Your are legally allowed to do whatever you want, as long as it's not illegal Lol.

Trust me, it sucks at first but If you have a GF you it's twice as easy to get your own place. Back on kauai it's expensive as .... to rent your own place, We had a 1bd 1bath studio with a small yard that was 1200 + utilities. Just have to start taking charge of your life so you are free to do what you want, whenever you want.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
Yeah right, the house I live in in Reno is the same price for the same house besides the game room. But, thats the price we pay to live in paradise. Not to mention the cost of gas, food, poor pay, going out etc. Sign wavers here get paid somewhat around 15 bucks and I was working in a warehouse doing Cleaning/Maintenance for this wood company and was getting paid 12... I would have gladly waived a sign around for 15 had we done that there. But all in all it was worth the money to have freedom and party and do whatever I wanted at the time.

jwag1973

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Saint Louis, MO.
Are you currently a smoker? If not...why would you want to pick up a nic habit? If so, find a local B&M and get some equipment. It sounds like your parents are dead set on how they feel. Your options are do as they say, or move out! I was serious about picking up a habit if you don't already have one. Good luck!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Yeah I'd have to echo pretty much all that was said here -- do you smoke? If you don't, why the hell do you want to suck on a tube to get vapor? You really WANT a nicotine habit, or just to look cool to your friends who vape, or what? If you don't currently smoke, it really makes no sense.

If you DO smoke... try smoking in their house, see how they feel about THAT -- bet they'll be more amenable to vaping, if the result of NOT vaping is stinking up their house.

Or, get a PO Box. Cheaper than getting your own place, by far. Or just bite the bullet and get your own place where YOU make the rules -- but I realize that's a hell of a lot easier said than done. So -- PO Box. Or, just go to a B&M if you have one nearby, and buy the stuff locally. And yeah, it's their house, so they can set the rules for what is done in the house, but as a legal adult yourself, they do not have the right to destroy your stuff. But, the surefire way to make sure they don't? Move out.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread