how to detect the good one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebeccazfh

Nov 30, 2015
Honestly here is what you want to start off. I still use this setup today. An eleaf 30W is a great device. You will probably use it for about a year or so. Get started with a kanger subtank mini. Here is why: The coils are generally pretty decent. Easy to take apart and clean. The airflow is wonderful and you can change it to your liking. It is a solid device for beginners. Then when you are ready to do rebuildables you have a great starting point with the rba for the STM. Now juices, I hate to say that is on you and your preferences, are you a tobacco, desert, menthol, fruit, or mint person? I would try Mountain Oak Vapors line of liquids. They have a great consistency and basically what you read in the description is what you are getting. Hope this helps you.
Thank you for your detailed information, i will make a decision according to your guys suggestion. Heartfelt thanks.

Reactions: skullblade789

rebeccazfh

Nov 30, 2015
I recommend

1. An ego 650mah battery + EVOD tank + cheaper juices for the office

2. An Coolfire 4 (metal not plastic like Joytech or Kanger) or other VV/VW device plus a Nautilus / Nautilus mini for home vaping at about 15 watts and getting more vapour and flavour from your cheap or gourmet liquids

3. A subtank of some sort (of the ones I've tried I like the Nano) if 2 (see above) is not enough vapour for you. Use heavy VG 'gourmet liquids' only
Thanks, let me have a investigation to it and decide.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Thank you for your thoughtful advice. In general, how many air flow should have?

There's really no right number of air holes. You could have 5 air holes that are so small they wouldn't deliver enough air flow. The tank I use now has one air hole, but it is big enough and well made enough to give me plenty of air flow. One of my first starter kits had three or four air holes in it but the holes were so tiny they were always getting clogged and that reduced the air flow. I went to a vape shop and asked them what was wrong with my e cig. The owner explained that he could fix the problem by using a drill to enlarge the holes. He used the drill, fixed the problem and didn't charge me a dime.

rebeccazfh

Nov 30, 2015
There's really no right number of air holes. You could have 5 air holes that are so small they wouldn't deliver enough air flow. The tank I use now has one air hole, but it is big enough and well made enough to give me plenty of air flow. One of my first starter kits had three or four air holes in it but the holes were so tiny they were always getting clogged and that reduced the air flow. I went to a vape shop and asked them what was wrong with my e cig. The owner explained that he could fix the problem by using a drill to enlarge the holes. He used the drill, fixed the problem and didn't charge me a dime.
i got an great idea inspired by you.I will by one with ten air holes, i can modify it in my preference. If one or two clogged, i have the other to air.Hahaha, thank you!;)

J Wo

Aug 28, 2015
Hi and welcome,
CASAA - The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association

6bb0cd142a349951b86f31892338f23f.jpg

I

LMAO!

I must say I have never put a squirrel in my mouth and lit it on fire, but I bet the outcome would be hazardous to one's health and general wellbeing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread