Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
A simple question, but there is no simple answer.
The right atomizer with the right coil with the right wicking, the right airflow combination with right juice. In addition to hours of experimentation and endless equipment combinations, 'thickest' is also highly subjective and what may be soup to one may be broth to another. The point is there is no magic formula. Do some experimentation and report back with your findings.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
So I'm new to vaping and j was wondering what kind of hit gets the thickest clouds .. not biggest but thickest ..

there's a hundred way to skin a cat. In vaping, there's 1,000,000 ways to do everything.

for me personally, I like a hot, dense (thick?), Vape. I usually use small chamber drippers with thinner wire. does the trick for me.

Welcome to the Forum and Good Luck!

Reactions: sonicbomb

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I agree with the veterans here that there are endless ways to get thick clouds.
I also had the same question a month back when i started vaping and i found that higher the VG in your juice more the clouds you get.
Then lower resistances also result in bigger clouds.
I'm not claiming that only these two factors affect the density of the vape but they do matter when talking about dense clouds.
As a beginner you might get overwhelmed by the amount of info and the possibilities.
But for now try going for higher VG juices and lower resistances. Also experiment with wattage depending on the device you have.

Disclaimer- I don't claim to be absolutely right and would love to be corrected by the veterans if I'm wrong. I'm just telling you what works for me and might work for you too.
Happy vaping. :)

batteredwombat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
The right atomizer with the right coil with the right wicking, the right airflow combination with right juice. In addition to hours of experimentation and endless equipment combinations, 'thickest' is also highly subjective and what may be soup to one may be broth to another. The point is there is no magic formula. Do some experimentation and report back with your findings.
hahahaha broth no good. Sonic is right, endless combination factors at play for thickest.

batteredwombat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
Hhahaha broth is not good! I tried your recommendation to vape broth, I chose chicken, and it does not taste good at all and gave weak clouds. Sonic and others are right that there are too many factors at play for thickest clouds but the higher the vg always helps.

Reactions: petrotech

TimeWellWasted

Apr 11, 2017
I'm to green to give general advice, but since a few days I own a goon 24mm. I have it setup with dual 8/9 ss316L 3.0mm ID coils, vaping rockstar 80VG liquid at 255°C in TC on my pico and the clouds are the thickest Ive seen to date.
Guess this is a brag post of sorts lol, get high VG! I had 65/35 juice in it, same setup, before this and the difference in thickness is pretty big imo.

Reactions: petrotech

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA

I always get a laugh from this vid and thought I'd put it in, I'm using it now and have it set at 335 F.

I do too..
Typical cloud I get with the T-12 at 160w.. won't win a comp but it's a decent cloud, especially from a tank... good flavor too :)
5359d1b4298eb063ab35efc56b65a54f.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eskie

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
The TFV12 came in and I've had time to use it, it delivers more vapor and holds more liquid than the TFV8, the TFV8 does the job and the TFV12 does the job plus more. It's very good for working outside.
Since I have the RBA decks I was able to open them up and look at the coils on the TFV8 which needed a cleaning.
Heat them up and burn off the carbon, rewick and they are ready to go again. Just the way I like it no buying atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread