How to identify & ENGAGE high-profile / celebrity Vapers to our war?

Discussion in 'Campaigning discussions' started by CabinetGuyScott, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CabinetGuyScott

CabinetGuyScott Super Member ECF Veteran

Recent posts have identified a few names of some celebrity / high-profile type people who are known-vapers.

Greg Gutfeld of Fox is one of the most commonly cited for his spot-on rants and very public efforts to push back the ANTZ.

Rush is a known vaper - but I do not know how much coverage, or in-depth investigation he has done regarding the ANTZ (charities/BP/etc)

I've written to John Stossel of Fox & Townhall.

So... suggestions of who to approach, and also ideas for how to approach them??

2. MikeNice81

MikeNice81 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sending the link about the newest bill to Thomas Sowell might get it some play. He is a very libertarian columnist and well respected in the conservative and libertarian movements.

3. CabinetGuyScott

CabinetGuyScott Super Member ECF Veteran

Tomas Sowell is my economics hero!

I have so many of his books - and so much of his work perfectly describes what the democrats are up to.

For anyone who wants to try and understand the motivations driving ANTZ/do-gooder Democrats/etc., you must read Thomas Sowell's The Vision of the Anointed: Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy

The $.67 you'll ever have spent on a book and this is a must-read for our times!

I also think Mr. Sowell is either a smoker, or ex-smoker - some memory fragment of a very old video of Mr. Sowell smoking during an interview(?)

4. swampergene

swampergene Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'd take it a step further. We find a well liked celeb who will get involved, then crowdfund a commercial spot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.