Not open for further replies.

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
For me, it takes about 2-3ml, for it to "feel" perfect...

you're worrying too much about proper procedure.

Too many people see themselves as vaping connoisseurs, don't listen to that crap.
After a day or two, you will be doing things your own way, and will prefer it over anything else you've seen or read on ECF.

Stop worrying about it and just enjoy your vape:vapor:

Starik

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2013
Us
A properly rolled 400 mesh wick will wick 100% PG or 100% VG as fast as you can vape. I am vaping 80/20% VG/PG in a solid rolled 500 mesh wick and it more than keeps up with my vaping demands

I used 30g 5/6 wrap @ 1.6 - 1.7Ω for a while and liked it. I just re-coiled a 32g 4/5 wrap @ 1.9Ω and like it. Both examples were in an AGA-T on a ZMax2 tested between 7 - 12watts.

How do you properly roll it. Are the wicks that come prerolled with the z atty good?

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
How do you properly roll it. Are the wicks that come prerolled with the z atty good?

I mean a solid and evenly rolled wick. I can't speak for the ZAP but I think that Zen tilts his for good wicking.
For the AGA-T you need twice as much mesh as came with it when you bought it. (Sure it works as a hollow wick but I had to run with out my fill screw in to keep up with modest vaping, not so with a solid wick.)
A solid wick contains more mesh and increases capillary efficiency.

If you get a funky taste but not necessarily metallic, you have a hot spot more than likely on your top coil. Once all that it worked out you can get maximum flavor and vapor on a brand new coil and wick wrap with no break in period needed. No need to wait for a tank or a tank and a half for good flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread