1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

How to make no nic DIY e-liquid?

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by hopllit, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hopllit

hopllit Moved On

Hello guys, can you help me in making my own 0 nicotine e-liquid? Precisely what ingredients I need, what is the exact recipe (consistency for lets say 100ml)? What is the "default" flavor on such mix and if it is not tasty is there any easy way to add some? Thank you in advance.

p.s. I searched the forum but I found only recipes with nicotine.

2. crafty-myra

crafty-myra Senior Member ECF Veteran

Im going to tag along on this as I also want to know how to make 0 nic with flavor

3. maryjo

maryjo Super Member ECF Veteran

Use the recipies and leave out the nic. You can vape just pg if you want, or mix up the vg and pg. You probably don't want 100ml in one flavor. Make up your base, then add flavor to a little at a time. If you get tired of one flavor you still have the base liquid.

4. hopllit

hopllit Moved On

How about 100% VG? Will it work? I think the VG is easier to find that's why I am asking. Also what should I use to add flavor?

5. RenaissancePuffer

RenaissancePuffer Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

VG is very thick. I would suggest to cut it with distilled water or even better some high proof grain alcohol like everclear. I've heard 10-20% alcohol with VG works well.

I bought 9 different flavors of loranns to use. Check out the link at http://www.exogenesis.co.uk/Loranne1.htm to see what flavors are considered the best to use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.