How to make your own atty stand - DIY time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmike77cz

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
Czech Republic
Well I have more and more vape staff and I started to think how to keep my atomizers save on one place. Small stand (holder) for a single atty costs about 2 usd. So I made little video with HOW TO make really nice stand your self. You will need some plank, saw, drill tool, sand paper, some paint or stain. And remeber always think of safetiness - wear protective goggles, gloves etc... If you are not sure you can do it do no try it. Safety 1st!!!

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Shortly after starting vaping, I bought a vape stand for my stuff. I quickly found some of my stuff would not fit in the stand and a lot of the "slots" went unused. I needed to come up with something specifically for my needs.

I wanted a place for my tanks and storage for my juice used in each tank. And if I could do that with someplace for mods, all the better. I ran across these cheap spice racks and the lightbulb went off. I started with the one on the left, but shinyitis soon dictated a second one. But that is an older pic and now need to figure out a space for a couple more mods and tanks.

Vape Stand.jpg

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
Well I have more and more vape staff and I started to think how to keep my atomizers save on one place. Small stand (holder) for a single atty costs about 2 usd. So I made little video with HOW TO make really nice stand your self. You will need some plank, saw, drill tool, sand paper, some paint or stain. And remeber always think of safetiness - wear protective goggles, gloves etc... If you are not sure you can do it do no try it. Safety 1st!!!

Nice job. I'm neither creative nor handy, but I enjoy watching folks do projects like this.

Reactions: Dream-r

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
20170218 Vape Stand jpg.jpg

This is my current. It is a 2x4 on top of a 2x8 (screwed down). I got the wood in the cheap pile at Lowe's. Sanded, stained, and spray lacquer (bunch'o times). The 2x4 has holes in the front for atties and 10ml bottle holes. The lower level has holes for atties and 30ml bottles. I had smaller stands before. I really just store my unused atties in storage these days and keep 6-7 in the stand. If I had to do it again, I would make the juice bottle holes larger to fit up to 50ml. I DIY so 10ml bottles are not really used anymore. I think the 30ml holes are 1.25".

For tube mods I use a tall coffee mug with a kuzee in it.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Shortly after starting vaping, I bought a vape stand for my stuff. I quickly found some of my stuff would not fit in the stand and a lot of the "slots" went unused. I needed to come up with something specifically for my needs.

I wanted a place for my tanks and storage for my juice used in each tank. And if I could do that with someplace for mods, all the better. I ran across these cheap spice racks and the lightbulb went off. I started with the one on the left, but shinyitis soon dictated a second one. But that is an older pic and now need to figure out a space for a couple more mods and tanks.

View attachment 635771

I like the trim you installed on the sides and nice finish~!

Reactions: OlderNDirt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread