How to maximise discounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nwit

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
Today I placed an order. To start I sent 1 bottle of juice to the shopping cart. Entered the code, "SPIN" and received a 34% discount. Very happy. Then I change to order from 1 bottles to six bottles. Discount is now 26%, still now bad.

But when I processed the order the final discount is just 20%.

Is there an explanation for this? What do I do different? If I had received a high discount and then decided to place a large order and only received the minimum discount would I have any recourse?

Thanks in advance for your help.

flamechica911

Aug 8, 2012
Washington
The discount is always changing, so as propagandax said, you need to have your cart completely ready to go, then spin the wheel & keep spinning until you find a satisfactory discount. It's kind of a pain in the rear that way. I can certainly understand your confusion. My first wheel sale, I was like ...?! when my discount changed from the time I had my cart full & clicked to place my order & entered all my credit card info & then reviewed everything before final submission. I was pretty irritated. It shouldn't change after you are done with your order & entering your card info, but it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread