How to Refill NEW Blu cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
was searching all over the net, when i should have just played with one of the cartomizers i ordered.

first off:

The new Blu Cartomizers are made of metal. They have a thick paper coating on top of said metal which give them a nice feel.

At first glance it looks to be impossible to take apart and the thought of needing a saw quickly surfaces to your thoughts.

HOWEVER: simply take a SMALL screwdriver or similar object that will fit inside the mouth piece opening, Pry slightly and POP the tip off... it's not glued.

Since these carts do not come with plastic covers, you simply find a pen or marker cap that will fit over top or just drip new juice onto the fabric within, replace previously POPPED cap and enjoy.

I MUST SAY that the new blu cartomizers produce an excellent amount of vapor. I ordered the Magnificent Menthol and the taste is great.. is is like a Vanilla Mint. Though the throat hit is less than minimal.

Hope this helps.

Mac

Last edited:
Why does your wife refuse to try it?
Stubbornness

She's tried them.. and when in a good mood says she'll use them if they have the stronger e liquid. When in a bad mood says they are dumb and I am wasting money on them. However... if the usage principle is based on mood; the general consensus would be that she won't use them.

Understanding the statement of them being a waste of money can be understandable if coming from a non smoker. However making said statement while holding a five dollar pack of cigarettes baffles my mind; though I am not a female ergo cannot understand her mindset.

Yeah, I am experimenting. I enjoy technology so this is like a hobby for me. I have only ordered from Johnson Creek. They ship extremely fast and is made in the country. However i'm wondering how strong of a liquid i can get.
It seems that the JC doesn't produce much vapor. Perhaps adding some Glycerin would remedy that? Do you have any experience with mixing? I know there are plenty of other threads... however I HATE this forums search settings.. to many things to fill out.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
The search is useless lol. I don't mix. But the PG(propylene glycol) is what gives you a good hit feeling(throat hit) and VG(vegetable glycol) gives you more vapor. Just depends on what you like as far as flavors go. There are LOTS of doff choices when it comes to juice, and delivery systems. If you look on the top of the page, go to forum suppliers. Good companies to choose from. My favorites for now are Vapor4Life, and bloog. But bloog only sells cartomizers for a different make than what you have. V4L has many great choices though. Before to long, an army of folks will drop by and chime in with their 2cents on who to buy from. All depends on your taste buds really.

• Useful
Reactions: Ladyrainville
But the PG(propylene glycol) is what gives you a good hit feeling(throat hit) and VG(vegetable glycol) gives you more vapor. J

Propylene glycol??? as in C3-H8-O2 I believe that that stuff is used in antifreeze... i'm just spit ballin here but i'm guessing too much PG is what will make this bad for you... lol

gallowraven

Jul 26, 2011
KC
Propylene glycol??? as in C3-H8-O2 I believe that that stuff is used in antifreeze... i'm just spit ballin here but i'm guessing too much PG is what will make this bad for you... lol

propylene glycol is mostly harmless, unless consumed in large quantities. And by large quantities I mean don't go around drinking bottles of the stuff, but the amounts used in e-cigs, and the amount of it that is in the vapor itself is harmless. ethylene glycol is used in antifreeze, and is toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread