NYC
Last edited:

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Yes........................*cough, sob, boo, hoo, nice of you to rip the scab buddy*.............buddy, they stole them all except two that were not in the briefcase/logic case I stored them in. They had foam cut-outs and all for beds and well...............*OH, my how to get through this?* AND, I had just ordered 2 custom made PV holders to display them and went to my area glass man to ask for glass covers. Now......................*OH MY.........this is horrid.........simply horrid, sob,boo and hoo and another boo for good measurin*.............empty holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just like an empty chair at the dinner table. I lost almost my whole family! But, Jeff is graciously helping me build my family back up *I'll be dang if that longskirt wearin lady on TV is gonna has more children than me, no mine cain't play the fiddles and preach the gospel but hers can't hit you like a rabid badger either, every child has their gifts!**

Nice to be back home poeia and to see ya!

Last edited:

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Good afternoon Bonnie. What a horrid story!!! Grand Theft Chucko! Empty holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This aggression will not stand! Simply horrid!!! :shock::mad::mad:

sadfc.jpg

Seriously though.... :( Big hugs!

bhugs.jpg

That Jeff is one wonderful guy for helping you to restore your collection. :) I hope you are well otherwise dear. It is good to see you here. :)

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Yes..............*and he didn't even buy me dinner that rat b$#@%&* He is such a great guy! Helping me with the ............cough............*building* my family. It will be a SLOOOOOOOOW process...........cough.........but we will"git er dun"
*I do like it slow sometimes, but the chafing..........ahem, the WAITING, yeah, the waiting...... is horrid..........simply horrid.

Last edited:

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Yes..............*and he didn't even buy me dinner that rat b$#@%&* He is such a great guy! Helping me with the ............cough............*building* my family. It will be a SLOOOOOOOOW process...........cough.........but we will"git er dun"
*I do like it slow sometimes, but the chafing..........ahem, the WAITING, yeah, the waiting...... is horrid..........simply horrid.

You may just need some....

vasline.jpg

Helps prevent..... chafing. :laugh: :)

Last edited:

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY some estrogen!I see the Boys have been interested in "baked goods" while I was away suffering. Just like a man to be snivelling and slobbering *put your dang tongue in your mouth Mike* while a poor woman is sffering over the loss of her family...................*sob, boo, hoo, sniffle* thanks for the tissues Amy *Ya know I hate those aloe ones, they feel used, all slimey and all* that was very nice of you. Are you in charge of the tissues these days?

Last edited:

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
I got a baby last Birthday, I had asked for 7 years and finally got her. A teacup yorkie! Her name is Lola and she is a damned Diva beast! Wants Momma all the time and eats everything. shoes, feet, blankets...........OMG.......What did I ask for? The worst? Her bladder holds a teaspoon, so in and out all day............and she runs away when you blink and is fast for 2 inch legs!
Picture this, hair all frizzy, fluffy stained robe, slippers, lease and me and lil sweet Lola, in her dress, bow and ears pierced, looking so innocent, go outside potty for a quick minute. I click the lock on the lead and it slipped and boom, she was three blocks away ready to cross the two lane Highway. Me: running, screaming, crying, people stopping to ask if someone was after me. OMFG..............worst day of my life, except when Suzanne moved in *Dang glad ralph has kept her in his head FFS* But, that is a story for another day. I have some chuckin to do.Found the 2ohm Boge with the phiniac tank on my new Ed Hardyish Chuck and an 18650 battery is Vapegasm, so we want to be alone.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Ralph
Somehow I didn't need to picture your bakery fetish..................you made that perfectly clear in previous posts.

My dog was gonna get mushed by a truck and I was upset *and a lil crazy looking* but I did finally catch her sniffing a big German shepherds buttocks. Well, the dog whisperer said that is like saying hello.

Picture people saying Hello like that! ACK!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Ralph
Somehow I didn't need to picture your bakery fetish..................you made that perfectly clear in previous posts.

My dog was gonna get mushed by a truck and I was upset *and a lil crazy looking* but I did finally catch her sniffing a big German shepherds buttocks. Well, the dog whisperer said that is like saying hello.

Picture people saying Hello like that! ACK!
I'm busy working on the picture of a dog with pierced ears.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
The last pic in the p0rn from 29th

(I am pic ......ed when it comes to this new pic insert chit)

This Chuck made me drool all over myself.....................HOT!

I don't have to drool. I have the first one of those. Her name is Omni:
And I realized that I still haven't posted pictures of Omni, the Steampunk Chuck. Nothing "in hand" but I do think I managed to show the roll bar in a couple. (She is, of course, standing next to Junior, my little Chuck.)

IMG_0162.jpg
IMG_0161.jpg
IMG_0157.jpg

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
That is a nice chuck in the pron. How many chucks did you loose Bonnie?
Glad Poeia was around for tissue dispensing.

I need to get my bum into the post office to send in my mossy oak and gunsmoke chuck. Hank knocked the mossy oak to the floor, after all this time I finally had a chuck land just right on the button so she's broke. Gunsmoke chuck needs a new wrap.

You need a little stroller for your pooch, Bonnie. I have one for the chihuahua's. It looks like a regular baby stroller, complete with cup holders. I could sneak them into just about anywhere in that thing. Trixie loves the mall, but I hate the mall so she only goes once every other year. A little old lady noticed I had a dog inside it and remarked that she was far better behaved then most children she sees. LOL! We are kind of a messed up site, me in boots and outdoor wear more suitable for where I live, not the burbs and pushing a pink stroller with a foo foo dog. I call it my eclectic fashion sense. LOL! Trixie walks prissy, looks prissy but those outdoor dogs have nothing on her, she can trudge through the outdoors and be all dog when she wants to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread