Status
Not open for further replies.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Oh dear.....................It is sooooooooooooo hard to say...............*gulp* There were a dozen hive or take a few and 4 lil chucks! *Sob, boo, hoo and sniffle*

IT WAS HORRID<<<<<<<<<SIMPLY HORRID! ...........it was and my hubby said, "at least they didn't take the TV" *WTF does someone want with a silly 72" HD 1080p TV anyway?* THESE were one of a kinds! ART!TREASURES!

MEN!

*runs off to check pr0n whilst putting soggy tissues in bra*

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love every one of them!

Burlesque is hot................PADDI WAGON! ROFLMFAO!
LOVE the 60s inspired colored one with the switch protected piece, love the illusion.....................OH MY, ME wants them all!

ALL CHUCKS IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the record.............they were all adoptees except for three. Poor unwanted Chucks just thrown aside in the classies cause some shiny new VV came along! Some people do not appreciate art and longevity!........ahem.......*sob, boo and hoo and an extra boo for good measurin*............it was a very bad day, specially THE fight with hubby over the worth of things. He said, "I wouldn'tt be upset if they stole my baseball card collection"..............*Why are they in the freakin safe now?*........*pulls soggy tissue from bra*......yeah, I hear that card collection could buy me all the Chucks I want. A friend of a friends cousin told me so.

Last edited:

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Amy, Thank you, but the sisters are used to the soggy mess. But fresh is best. <sigh> I am on mail alert, my mailman looks scared everyday he has no vape mail. I always ask "are you sure there isn't anything else?" Sometimes.............he says,maybe in the afternoon drop............I will drop it off if I see a package for you on my way home. He likes my cookies and my buns................ahem.............*the cinnamon ones not the .... ones* Which reminds me to let everyone know tis better to get real friendly with your mail carrier*NOT that kinda friendly, well, unless you want to :p* Remember, you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. Remember that one that killed his mailman waiting for his Chuck? Then....buried her in the back yard? That is not a good idea. They do not allow Chucks in the pokey..........I KNOW! Well, a friend of a friends cousins neighbor told me so! That is how I know................YES, it is. Those good oleChucks are prolly sold for copper scrap! ACK!!!!!!! *sob,boo, hoo, snoffle, sniffle, pulls tissue from bra and says eeeww and grabs a fresh Amy tissue, sob, honk, sniffle* It is horrid, but I am making a new family with Jeff,he is so good at that!.........ahem..........so artistic and everytime.......ahem........everyONE.........is different. Variety IS the spice of life don't ya know?

Any bunny going to Fla to Vapefest? Me and my Chuck family are. We have a new handmade mod stand to sit them all in nicely and I will be there with guns blazing if anybunny touches them. I will have one for sampling and the rest are "PAWZ OFF" Those Gulf coast Vapers are real friendly and although I missed last year as I was indisposed, I thoroughly enjoyed the two years before. Great folks and good fun. Consider a Vaca for yourselves and meet me and my family of Chucks and of course a few libations never hurts. 2 Ciscos were there.............MY hubby and THE Cisco of modness. Several OTHER vendors will be there as well and they give out real nice 2ml bottles of their joose and all! *whoopie* I also got a real nifty handmade visor made of foam with sun coast vapers written on it which is real handy when needing to take the garbage out and the sun is shining or you want to wear it real low cause you doesn't has your face on yet. Well,since I work real hard at hardly working and I is disabled cording to the Gubment, I needs a nap now cause all this booing and hooing tires a woman out.
Thanks to all for your kind words of sympathy over my loss, BUT, Jeff and I are having a ball making up for it.....*cough*
Oh he is so good

to me. *HAH, thought you got me telling tales outside the bedposts, huh?*

Nitey nite all.TTYL

timothy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2010
texas
Why do people diss on my lil chuck saying I need to get a new better mod I have had this thing for over two years and is my every day take to work mod yes its starting to show signs of ware and tear but I can get eight hours or more of vaping and it has held up to my abuse. I don't think I could find a mod that holds up like this one has, I do have a back up mod just in case but it dose'nt get much use thinking of selling it and buy two more chucks. Maybe I have the one that's the exception but its design is simple and just gets the job done best buy I have ever made! Thanks Jeff if it hadent worked as solid as it has i'm sure I would have went back to smoking a long time ago

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Nothing wrong with a little Chuck and don't let anyone say different. When I first started vaping a dear friend (and all around BAD influence) BonnieGirl told me when I hit my cheap ecig hump "Get a Chuck!". Well that was some of the best vaping advice I ever received... Well that and "Use 801 shorty atties!" from her. I have many mods now (remember that Bad influence comment) and still carry a Chuck everyday. I now have 3, two adopted from classies and my original - I love them. Nothing vape's and LASTS like a Chuck!

Don't get me wrong... There are many nice mods out there and I am addicted to new stuff, but when all else fail the Chuck is still there and very flexible! I used do be strictly 6v HV guy, but since I got into tanks, I use dual coils at 3.7 and with that hoss of a batt I go for days between charges. I use my new tech-geek vv mods for play... New atties, Cartos, tanks, whatever and I have found many good and bad. I think anything that improves the options to vapers is a Good Thing, but I will NOT go without my Chuck.

So in closing, anybody that gives you grief over your little Chuck, just ask them how long they have had Their new QX-36 VV HV PV w/ neon lights? Any trouble? Batt life? Then just smile!

Hats off to Jeff for making such a quality machine that we only have to change batts.

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Amen to that Jelly man! The Chuck is my first love and always will be. Yo never forget your first Chuck.

I'm gonna let that "Bad influence" comment SLIP right by me like...................well, like JELLY!

Lol! And Who named me Jelly Man? Who made me a Man Mod Ho? Who made me an 801 fanatic? Who talked me into a Chuck?

Might it be The Mod Mistress BonnieGirl?

Don't worry... You are the BEST bad influence I have ever known! Only my bank account thinks differently LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread