Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
Mirror blue, Bronze, and Purple Metallic. Purple needs clear coat still.

100_2001.jpg

100_1997.jpg

100_2006.jpg

And a Monochrome version requested by Parmacrafter

100_2005.jpg

Last edited:

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
Awesome Jeff, Every time you post you have kicked it up another notch. That metallic looks real nice.
Those switches are outta sight.......:D

Cisco...

You noticed! I have replaced the switch with a micorprocessor that telepathically reads your thoughts. You must think 'vape' and it turns on. The downside is this: I had a dream last night about vaping and I awoke to find my battery dead and a melted cartridge...

OK, seriously... I did receive what I had hoped to be the new switch. It did have a definate cool factor as it was a LED switch that lit up when pressed. The problem was that the build quality (reliability) was not on par with what I expect for these. I am not willing to sacrifice durability and performance for a flashy switch.

Tomorrow I will have another switch. A very robust 3amp yet very small and inconspicious. A reliable switch is paramount, hopefully this is "IT".

Thanks everyone for all your kind words :) Except for Cisco who I have renamed "Switch-Heckler"... LOL

Last edited:

raven9mm

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
IL
Yeah but how big is it?

JK JK!

A serious question though (might have missed it) what is the battery life like, say for a heavy vaper, and what battery do you use?

you talking about the chuck, or the little chuck?

chuck uses 18650's, Mah can range from 1800-3000
I use the ultrafire 3000 Mah batts, and heavy vaping all day, I get 2 days+. almost 4 days if just using at night.

little chuck uses 16340's which can be from 300-1000 Mah
Jeff has said that he can get a full day of heavy vaping from a 880 mah ultrafire.

both batts are from DX.

Last edited:

raven9mm

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
IL
you talking about the chuck, or the little chuck?

chuck uses 18650's quote]

Uses one 18650

The 's is plural and we don't want people thinking it's a foot long despite the obviopus pic above.

Mirror red and clear coat just came in. More pics tonight.

well, then I need to clarify also, that the little chuck also only uses one 16340... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread