Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
ProVaris do seem virtually indestructible.

One other horrible thing can happen to a ProVari: it can get lost or stolen. :mad:

After I considered all these factors, I now own 20 of them. And I'm 68. I probably have enough ProVaris to last me the rest of my life.
One of the reasons I bought a lot of gently used ProVari's was the fact that they can possibly go missing, theft, loss, confiscation at a customs point now or down the road, I just don't ever want to find myself without a working ProVape device. I have banked heavily with ProVape and their beloved devices to keep me off the smokes for my foreseeable future. Whatever that cost me is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, I am not smoking, and to me that is nothing short of a miracle.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
One of the reasons I bought a lot of gently used ProVari's was the fact that they can possibly go missing, theft, loss, confiscation at a customs point now or down the road, I just don't ever want to find myself without a working ProVape device. I have banked heavily with ProVape and their beloved devices to keep me off the smokes for my foreseeable future. Whatever that cost me is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, I am not smoking, and to me that is nothing short of a miracle.
I am the same. Smoked for over 30 years and I haven't even thought about having a cigarette since I started vaping. Complete miracle!

I have 12 Provaris and if I lose or give away a few, no biggie. I cant forsee all of my Provaris being dead within the next 20-30 years. They are just too rock solid. I have a bunch of mechs as well, so I have zero concerns about my ability to vape for decades to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread