How to track orders online? (with pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2008
East Sussex, UK
Hi Dman, Amy may not come straight back to you as normal because Health Cabin are taking a few days' break/long weekend from 21st to 24th May so I thought I'd jump in to answer. The EMS tracking sometimes does not record your package for a few days after despatch and then when it appears it may already be well on the way to you. It is a great system when it shows you every step of the way but the item has to be scanned in order to update, so if the label has got marked or torn it is perfectly possible that a quick swipe with a scanner might not register.

I've ordered from Health Cabin quite a few times so I have seen this happen with my own parcels and I also know just how trying it can be when you're really looking forward to seeing the items in it! I know it isn't easy but I'd recommend attempting to be patient if you possibly can. Everything I've ordered has always arrived from Health Cabin, usually without any problems at all but of course once it leaves them the transit time is something that can vary quite a bit, particularly if it spends any length of time in Customs - which is something no-one can control in any country in the world as far as I know. Every parcel goes in to Customs (this is perfectly normal) and the vast majority come back out again and continue on their way absolutely fine.

And welcome to ECF by the way - just spotted you are a recent joiner.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Ordered 5/14 (Saturday)...waited last minute on the sale so I could order the Giantomizers (not on sale but I wouldn't expect them to be, good price regardless). It shipped free EMS on 5/17 and got here (Minnesota, USA) on 5/21 (Saturday). That's a week from order to delivery. That's good time.

we just used a new EMS shipper. it has worked not bad so far. :)

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota

Yes, and because of this it would seem it is getting to the post office quicker and the tracking is therefore updating much faster from the time I get the shipping email until I can track it on the EMS site. Well done.

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Ordered 5/14 (Saturday)...waited last minute on the sale so I could order the Giantomizers (not on sale but I wouldn't expect them to be, good price regardless). It shipped free EMS on 5/17 and got here (Minnesota, USA) on 5/21 (Saturday). That's a week from order to delivery. That's good time.

Wow - what an excellent shopping experience!

I ordered on the 15th and thought I would have my order by now, but not so for me :(

Last edited:

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds

Hi Newsunshine,

I hope you can help me. I ordered on May 15th, My tracking #RA15 8835 576C N and I used USPS to track. However, it tells me the unit has arrived -- but to a different zip code than my address?

Please help!
Thank you

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi Newsunshine,

I hope you can help me. I ordered on May 15th, My tracking #RA15 8835 576C N and I used USPS to track. However, it tells me the unit has arrived -- but to a different zip code than my address?

Please help!
Thank you

thank you for your asking here. i will look into it and reply to you asap. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi Newsunshine -- I have not heard back from you but I have good news. My package arrived on June 1. I was not home for delivery so I had to reschedule and received my package today :)

Thanks anyway :)

Hi Delilah 718, thank you for telling me that. that is great.

our post office did look into your order and told us that your order would be shipped to the zipcode first and then be transfered to your zipcode.

i am sorry that we could not inform you of that timely. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread