How would you clapton 3 cores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas Rong

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2015
Hello ecf, I have been trying to clapton more than 2 cores and having a very hard time. All three wires tend to stay parallel in the beginning of the process but tend to kink up about an inch into the clapton. I have been trying to use swivels but the problem still persists. The only way I can make them parallel is to hammer the wire. However, that was only with 3 x 26g with 32 outer. With 40g wire its is insanely easy to break the wire if hammered. But I have been enjoying the vape of 40g as outer more than 32g because of the ramp up. So do you guys have any tips on claptoning more than 2 cores at a time. Thanks

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
You're not trying to wrap with the three cores all parallel in a straight line, right? It should be a triangle.
Yes. That's how I do it. When I hammer it, the middle core I hammer falls between the other two creating a wider wrap woth more surface area. I just have to be consistent as I tap tap tap. You can also just leave it as is at wrap it up. Great powerful flavor and vapor either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread