How would you rate AromaEjuice

Please rate our customer service and tell us how we are doing?

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 stars

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Best of all worlds. Reo filled with your choice of flavor. Micro coil with sterile cotton wick. Yes it will blow you away. Got DK Tab in a Reo with a twisted micro coil. 1 ohm. I think I lost some hair when I vaped this setup for the first time.
Oh wait. I didn't have any hair to start out with.;)

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I find it hard to believe that this thread needs to be resurrected. Perhaps it's because Aroma is like the ever ready bunny!

• Customer service still #1
  • The BEST WTA (flavor and efficacy).
  • Quality, well thought out, multi-layered, gourmet e-liquid (even if some flavor is not to MY taste, it is always accurate and non-perfume/"fake" tasting).
  • Beyond speedy shipping. Ships same day or next day if it's a weekend order.
I was lucky to find Aroma and their WTA 2 years ago AND since then my life around craving tobacco has been a whole lot easier.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I find it hard to believe that this thread needs to be resurrected. Perhaps it's because Aroma is like the ever ready bunny!

• Customer service still #1
  • The BEST WTA (flavor and efficacy).
  • Quality, well thought out, multi-layered, gourmet E-Liquid (even if some flavor is not to MY taste, it is always accurate and non-perfume/"fake" tasting).
  • Beyond speedy shipping. Ships same day or next day if it's a weekend order.
I was lucky to find Aroma and their WTA 2 years ago AND since then my life around craving tobacco has been a whole lot easier.

That is so great to hear and many thanks for all of your support.

Reactions: Robinowitz

Kaisu

Oct 17, 2012
United States
Visit the forums rarely, but I always get the help I am looking for. Since I found Aroma's WTA liquids I have never looked back. I've been off analogues for 3 1/2 years and there is no doubt WTA has saved my health and probably my life. I proselytize every chance I get. IMHO these juices should be recommended by doctors as harm reduction devices. Further, Aroma is a wonderful company. The fluid is quality and the service is amazing. I actually received a shipment in Canada (aromatic oils) without interference from customs. I am a lifelong customer and hope the company and the product is around for as long as I am.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Visit the forums rarely, but I always get the help I am looking for. Since I found Aroma's WTA liquids I have never looked back. I've been off analogues for 3 1/2 years and there is no doubt WTA has saved my health and probably my life. I proselytize every chance I get. IMHO these juices should be recommended by doctors as harm reduction devices. Further, Aroma is a wonderful company. The fluid is quality and the service is amazing. I actually received a shipment in Canada (aromatic oils) without interference from customs. I am a lifelong customer and hope the company and the product is around for as long as I am.
Ditto! :thumbs: (Except I've only been a non-smoker closing in on 2 1/2 years now). So grateful I found Aroma WTA a few months into my voyage into vaping and it sure made the ride smoother.

It's great you checked in Kaisu. It might certainly be helpful to someone who hasn't heard of or tried WTA.

Reactions: radiokaos

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That's where people who are struggling now have the advantage of having WTA available. When I was making the switch from smoking to vaping, WTA hadn't even been thought of yet. I was lucky enough to run into some good people on the forum and found out about Swedish snus and then after a while got to know Dvap and got my first chance to try WTA. I knew right away that it would be a game changer for people like myself that struggled to make the switch completely. Then Jerry took the ball and ran with it. Thanks to him and his crew, WTA is available to the masses now. It's a great thing he has done.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com

Thank you for the nice write up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread