Status
Not open for further replies.

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
Just tried the American Standard with the extra flavor shot (didn't dilute it) and it is quite awesome. I get a sweet earthy taste on the inhale and a bit of a nice floral(not overpowering) tobacco taste on the exhale with a light pecan taste on the end. Very nice.

Fantastic! Glad you like it.

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
After I placed my "sweet tooth" order with you guys, I must say the Vanilla Cupcake and Marshmallow are awesome:thumbs:! The Buttery Nipple and Vanilla Mint are excellent as well. The Absinthe was good, not really my style, but my Mom immediately confiscated it from me :p.

And the Fire & Ice, wow. Taste sensation dripped on an LR306. Blows me away!:vapor:

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
After I placed my "sweet tooth" order with you guys, I must say the Vanilla Cupcake and Marshmallow are awesome:thumbs:! The Buttery Nipple and Vanilla Mint are excellent as well. The Absinthe was good, not really my style, but my Mom immediately confiscated it from me :p.

And the Fire & Ice, wow. Taste sensation dripped on an LR306. Blows me away!:vapor:

Wow, what great input! :) We are very happy that you love the juice.

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
One more thing: I have to ask about the Appletini. I love Appletinis and have never tried a juice yet. Good? Okay? Awesome?

Appletini is green apple. We've had amazing feedback! Check the site for reviews. If you're on Facebook, I bet a post asking about our Appletini would yield great response!

Let us know when you get your goodies!

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
It's so nice to wake up and have chocolate covered strawberry for breakfast without the hassle of actually making them:) You guys rock. I'm going to get some strawberry kiwi with my next order.

Awesome! The Apples to Oranges is a nice little morning pick me up as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread