Status
Not open for further replies.

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
Vape Dudes will be closing at 5:00 pm cst today for the Thanksgiving holiday. We will reopen at 12:00 am Monday morning for cyber Monday.

We will continue to work on all current orders.

CYBER MONDAY and juice EXTRAVAGANZA
ALL juice!!!!!!!! 15% (Monday Only)

Dude Clearance!
Lava Dude $35 (All Sales finale, Sold As Is, No returns, No Warranty)
Ego-C Kit $20 (All Sales finale, Sold As Is, No returns, No Warranty)
V-Core $5.50 includes 2 extra coils (All Sales finale, Sold As Is, No returns, No Warranty)

Spend $100.00 and receive one free Trippy Tip, hand blown Pyrex drip tip. (Tips will be selected at random, quantities limited, while supplies last. ($45.00 value.)

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
Ordered more of my favorite flavors recently and noticed the labels had changed. I miss vampire kitty! LOL. I don't know why, but I just really loved the old black and white vampire kitty labels.
The ownership split up and some left to pursue their own line of vape juice, at least that's what the email I was sent suggested.

lissa5168

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
East TN
I can definitely see that now that you mention it. I still have my old empties to save for posterity, haha. I don't know why I like that darn cat so much, but I do.

And don't worry, you could change to handwritten labels on masking tape and I'd still order my faves. Nothing on the planet beats Vape Dudes Key Lime Pie or Buttery Nipple! I have others I order, but those two are my must-haves. :)

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
I can definitely see that now that you mention it. I still have my old empties to save for posterity, haha. I don't know why I like that darn cat so much, but I do.

And don't worry, you could change to handwritten labels on masking tape and I'd still order my faves. Nothing on the planet beats Vape Dudes Key Lime Pie or Buttery Nipple! I have others I order, but those two ar e my must-haves. :)

Awesome! Lots of cool things coming the next couple weeks (thinking about some eCat shirts for the nostalgia seekers...you are on the list!)

thanswr

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2013
SW Florida

And don't worry, you could change to handwritten labels on masking tape and I'd still order my faves. Nothing on the planet beats Vape Dudes Key Lime Pie or Buttery Nipple! I have others I order, but those two are my must-haves. :)

Buttery Nipple is one of my "go-to" vapes too. Plus there's always the added chuckle of saying "Buttery Nipple" when asked: What are you vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread