Status
Not open for further replies.

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
I'm sooooo glad my sister let me try her strawberry cream. She's out of town for the week which is cool but the downside is the fact that she's not going to have any left by the time she gets back. I can't put this stuff down! Another great flavor:)

Excellent Whitney! We are pretty big fans of the fruit and creams as well!

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
Just curious how come the E Jolt has no nicotine? I was figuring if I got a E Jolt juice with nicotine I could kill two birds with one stone.

Have any of you used the E Jolt? Do you really get a caffeine kick out of it ?

The eJolt really does give you a kick. It's very effective. We are looking at adding the Nicotine to the eJolt.

TAP352

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2012
New York
The eJolt really does give you a kick. It's very effective. We are looking at adding the Nicotine to the eJolt.

Good stuff I will put some in my wish list on the site. Ejolt with a coffee flavor or redbull flavor would be good. Add some nicotine and then I wouldn't have to have my morning coffee or afternoon energy drink and I would still get my nicotine fix.

TAP352

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2012
New York
Finally spent some time with the pure menthol and the flavor is a little to subtle for me. It's not as strong as the other menthol flavors I have tried. Maybe next time I will try extra flavor. Or maybe I need some more time to get used to it. On the plus side the pure method is the perfect liquid to add to another liquid to give it a little menthol kick.

JennyS

May 7, 2012
Southern Indiana
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I just set up my ECF account, but you guys have a great product. I'm going through a fruit phase right now. Strawberry fields seems to be my main go to juice. I really want to try the ejolt. Maybe my hubby will get me some for my birthday (which is today:thumbs:)
Now that I have my account I'll be stopping by more often.
ANYONE WHO HASN'T TRIED VAPEDUDES NEEDS TO!!!!

TAP352

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2012
New York
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I just set up my ECF account, but you guys have a great product. I'm going through a fruit phase right now. Strawberry fields seems to be my main go to juice. I really want to try the ejolt. Maybe my hubby will get me some for my birthday (which is today:thumbs:)

You should try the strawberry banana juice. It's very good.

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com

Happy birthday!

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
Finally spent some time with the pure menthol and the flavor is a little to subtle for me. It's not as strong as the other menthol flavors I have tried. Maybe next time I will try extra flavor. Or maybe I need some more time to get used to it. On the plus side the pure method is the perfect liquid to add to another liquid to give it a little menthol kick.

A little extra flavor may do the trick! Let us know how it turns out after it steeps a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread