Huge and Thick cloud of Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
People, please get a F-ing grip. Nicotine is nicotine. What you get is not indicated by the big frigging cloud you exhale.

I'm not vaping for big clouds, I like a big hit. Whats it to you?

People are entitled to like what they like. The fact that you have a problem with that is disturbing.

Don't be ragin on folks....
(as in rage)

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
You don't need huge and thick clouds o' vapor. This is a theatrical trick posed by vapor charlatans that include some of the biggest names in "video vapor reviews." Ordinary ex-smokers of 40 years get by just fine without the huge clouds o' vapor. If you want to look at the huge clouds o' vapor charlatans then look at people who inhale with huge lung capacity, often indicated by barrel chested individuals. Who gives a crap? High VG concentrations increases visible vapor on the exhale, so does large lung capacity. Grow up, there are a lot of carnival acts out there.

Having a bad day?

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Argument and judgement aside...

You lungs are for air/co2 exchange.
Big clouds = lots of vapor = lots of coating your lungs. Even though e-cigs are safer...IDK how bad it gets with 12 coils and such. Certainly nothing I'd do all day long if I checked into it. 2 coils are common. But the SLR multi-coil (4 8 12) setups could be trouble....

Don't over-coat your lungs and block the air exchange. O2 deprivation will kill you faster than cloud deprivation....just say'n.

e-cigs already produce more "vapor" than cigs produce smoke. So....use common sense!

Also, the videos don't teach electronics and how to not blow your teeth out with venting batteries. So make sure you understand the electronics and have a multi-meter if you get anywhere near the SLR stuff. It's not for newbies.

I do breathing exercises to make sure my lungs are in tip-top shape, even when I was using analogs...my doctor always stated on how surprised she was that my lungs sounded so clear and healthy even though I was smoking near 3-4 packs a day (I was heavy into bicycling as well). I do have a habit of inhumanly utilizing extremely shallow breathing, which leads to people believing I am dead while asleep or that I'm not breathing while chillin zoned out.

Yes, extremely shallow breathing can be fatal but I have abnormally longer lungs than normal and my doctor/others have suggested that is the cause.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
I'm not vaping for big clouds, I like a big hit. Whats it to you?

People are entitled to like what they like. The fact that you have a problem with that is disturbing.

Don't be ragin on folks....
(as in rage)

Having a bad day?

Discretion (and discernment) is the better part of vaping.

I'd rather people advocated caution than not mentioning it. IMHO.

Also, if you don't want opinions, stay off the internet. His comment wasn't a personal attack. It was a caution and an attempt to raise awareness.

gthompson, I usually really like your posts and advice. However, your "question" is getting personal.

So who's having the bad day?

yzer...suggest you don't feed the trolls/fanboys....

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
Lower your PG/water juice content, raise VG and raise your amp load on the battery. You'll get more clouds but why would you want to?

Showing off?

Might piss someone off, especially if you're in a public place. Then what? One more place you can't vape at! Vape proudly but don't go showing off and disturbing other people's personal space.

Think before you vape!

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
So he jumps on a newbie and tells him to "grow up" and you call me a troll?

Yes. well...fanboy. Let the OP talk 1st. I didn't realize you were his personal advocate. And I think yzer was talking in a more...generic...sense.

I didn't find his post particularly "offensive" or "rude"...just terse and opinionated. But...hey...let's give the OP a chance to respond before we 3rd party folks duke it out.......

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
If your new to vaping which is supposed to be a "safer" alternative, it's not wise to give them information on the lowest possible sub-ohm/12+ coil setups...it's not difficult to use rational process of thought to understand yzer's comment. In the end, you can and will do what ya want but you must understand that there can/will be consequences to your choices.

I also stated that you can mimic sub-ohm setups if you utilize your lungs...yes, your process of utilizing your lungs/breathing can produce identical clouds. I at least, won't speak for yzer since I am not yzer but I'm advocating common sense along with safety with use of E-Cigs.

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
  • Deleted by Caridwen

yen187

Nov 9, 2012
Malaysia
thanks everyone for the feedback on growing up or being matured.

everyone has their own style of vaping which is why some choose to stick to a certain flavor or a certain mg of nic...

reason why i started this thread is to know how some are able to produce clouds... so be it whether you think i'm a kid or not... i sometimes like to have clouds... so whats wrong with that... lets all provide constructive feedback and comments and move on... now i see tons of arguments/debates on growing up, this will cause the other vapors not being able to vape here and there... you have your style and others have theirs...

so can we stick to the question and move on?
sorry if i sound disturbed...

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
  • Deleted by Caridwen

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
The way they do it in the videos is SLR. So do a forum search.

However, if you are permanently in Malaysia....you will want to be doubly cautious of which hardware you are using (particularly batteries) as I hear device availability may differ at bit (I'm not sure on this). So use extra caution and read the safety measures.

There's little to no information on the physical aspects of safety. There's electronic info...particularly about trying to make sure the batteries don't go "boom". People have lost teeth due to malfunctioning/improper use of mech tube mods/batteries.

You can search for SLR and read up. I don't suggest it for newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread