Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I feel just like @hittman and still can't believe I won! And congrats to you!

I went with the pink and silver. It was just calling to me...
That's the one I got, too! When I get mine I will post a picture so you can see what you are going to get. :)

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
That's one advantage of going with gold and blue for me. Chargers' colors. :D
Being a Cali native, born in garden grove, you'd think I'd be a chargers fan.... But I've liked the broncos since I was a little kid.... Probably started because I grew up on a horse ranch... And they were the broncos.....:p

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
disrupter.JPG
OHMYGOSH!!! FedEx just showed up...with my DISRUPTER!!! I am so excited! I had no idea it was even on its way!!! Here is a picture of it straight out of the package but I will post another one once I release my iSub G tank from its packaging (It has been waiting very impatiently since last week when I got it!!). @AllElseFailed it is gorgeous. You are going to love it!!!

Last edited:

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
disrupter-jpg.475736
OHMYGOSH!!! FedEx just showed up...with my DISRUPTER!!! I am so excited! I had no idea it was even on its way!!! Here is a picture of it straight out of the package but I will post another one once I release my iSub G tank from its packaging (It has been waiting very impatiently since last week when I got it!!). @AllElseFailed it is gorgeous. You are going to love it!!!
That sure is sexxxxxy. I am going to order me up some different colors and a silver Disrupter. You all are getting me excited and I just got mine as well!
4d27d3aa.x50.gif

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That sure is sexxxxxy. I am going to order me up some different colors and a silver Disrupter. You all are getting me excited and I just got mine as well! View attachment 475738
Have you tried it yet? Mine came almost fully charged so I fired it up. It hits like a beast!!!

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Have you tried it yet? Mine came almost fully charged so I fired it up. It hits like a beast!!!
No, I took the recommendations literally, to charge it before use. I am .... in that way:facepalm: .....But I have held it in my hand for awhile...
11e4ef86.x120.gif

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
OHHHH that is smexy!!!!!!! I went with aquamarine and gold. I think i did that because i have a blue cf4 and an amethyst cf4. I was trying to mix it up lol. The disruptor is just a beauty though!

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Ps someone suggested on here suggested i just go get plain tobacco and mix the menthol in. I did that today and its great, im on tank 2 or 3 LOL. I cant remember who it was but thank you! and congrats to all the winners..i dont know how to tag yet...sorry or i would tag everyone!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
OHHHH that is smexy!!!!!!! I went with aquamarine and gold. I think i did that because i have a blue cf4 and an amethyst cf4. I was trying to mix it up lol. The disruptor is just a beauty though!
That is going to be gorgeous. I can't wait to see yours! Here is a picture of the Amethyst Coolfire 4 next to the Disrupter. :)
coolfire and disrupter.JPG

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Ps someone suggested on here suggested i just go get plain tobacco and mix the menthol in. I did that today and its great, im on tank 2 or 3 LOL. I cant remember who it was but thank you! and congrats to all the winners..i dont know how to tag yet...sorry or i would tag everyone!
That was me. I am so glad it worked for you! I have had more than my share of "how do I fix this" moments, lol. :) Check your PMs. I am sending you one right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread