Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
And how long have you had it now? You have much more restraint than I. When a new toy arrives I can barely make it 20 mins before having a serious play session with it :lol:
Today around 11 CST....I am just following the suggestion to charge it before use...I have no cable so I had to order one, but I know the mindset.....I got a new bike and I cannot ride it because there is 12 inches of snow syndrome!:lol:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Well if we are showing our new toys....
2f3f3b83adb7022c3dda3f9eda6fe1cc.jpg

Also came today :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
I know right. It's not a disrupter, but I got it today! Luna-Sea box mod
View attachment 475763

Those are seriously nice-looking, but I'd be too afraid to ding it up (I cringe now at how .... I was about keeping my GGTS polished a few years ago, I should have bought stock in Cape Cod cloths :facepalm: )

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
UPS just dropped this at my door. It's been a nutty day, but this makes it sooooooo much better!

full

(And, for the record, I did not receive a USB cord--but I have plenty.)
Woop woop! Very nice looking. Those are our local high school's colors!! :)

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Those are seriously nice-looking, but I'd be too afraid to ding it up (I cringe now at how .... I was about keeping my GGTS polished a few years ago, I should have bought stock in Cape Cod cloths :facepalm: )
I have a few that never leave the house lol

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I never received an email but I am a member of UPS MY Choice service so I got a email from them the minute it was taken in by UPS
I never got a notice from UPS My Choice, but that's probably because mine came FedEx! :sneaky:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Rheumatoid Arthritis? >>>.Celebrex the med?...Yeah get the health in order we can wait to hear your story on the new toy!

Psoriatic Arthritis, and right now I was trying to stick to ibuprofen 800mg. I'm not too keen on the biologics that lower the immune system, but I may have to reconsider.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Psoriatic Arthritis, and right now I was trying to stick to ibuprofen 800mg. I'm not too keen on the biologics that lower the immune system, but I may have to reconsider.
Oh double whammy Arthritis ....Chances are your immune system was poor well before the condition took place....Hang in there Bo!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread