Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
It would be nice to win. However, I have one mvp2 and a innokin stick batt I bought when they first came out. I don't have any other mods other than that. Since I was raised by buddist theory, I feel I need one (not just an actual want). However, on the other hand I can wait to purchase in 6 months.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I have posted and here is another one. I entered the contest, then didn't think I had to follow the thread...until I found out about the quick draws. Now I am following every post. I am an ECF addict and a member for over 4 years now. I really want a Disrupter with the ECF logo on it! (I have an MVP2, A Cool Fire 4 and another Cool Fire 4 on the way, so I do like Innokin)! I sure hope everyone whom posts on this thread has a good chance of winning one!

I have posted and here is another one. I entered the contest, then didn't think I had to follow the thread...until I found out about the quick draws. Now I am following every post. I am an ECF addict and a member for over 4 years now. I really want a Disrupter with the ECF logo on it! (I have an MVP2, A Cool Fire 4 and another Cool Fire 4 on the way, so I do like Innokin)! I sure hope everyone whom posts on this thread has a good chance of winning one!
oprah.JPG

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Now your just making me jelly coolaccict!!! LOL That looks really cool! Despite being jelly because I love the way that looks I am very happy that you won!!
Awww, thanks, Amraann! I still have my fingers and toes crossed for you! :)

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
SO - Understand, especially since I'm in the same position as "You" are . . . AND - Being that "You" are entered into the contest - Ya' never know what can happen . . .
ummm-smiley-emoticon.gif

Be it the "Luck of the draw" ("Random" picking Ya' post), or having an answer to one of the "Quick-Fire" sub-contest the judges "Like", or even someone willing to send Ya' a Special PIF anonymously too . . . :thumbs:

my-fingers-are-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif
for Ya' . . . ;)
Thanks so much for the words of encouragement, I've lived in this post for the last two weeks and don't plan on going anywhere!!! I have gotten alot of enjoyment and entertainment out of ECF as well as help and support. y'all have been great!!! And Innokin you've earned me as a life long customer and supporter!!!!!!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So, this is a huge forum, because... free Innokin Disrupter and all, but I'm somewhat confused. Is the original contest just the thing where we share the links, or are we to also be involved in these quick draws? Are the quick draws part of the original contest? Thanks in advance!
Yep the quick-draw contests are little subcontests Innokin is doing while the big contest is going on. About once a week they have been asking a question and giving people a couple of days to respond, then they pick 10 winners from the subcontest to get the Disrupter early! So much fun. They (the Innokin mods) that they will probably post the next question on Friday. :)

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
So, this is a huge forum, because... free Innokin Disrupter and all, but I'm somewhat confused. Is the original contest just the thing where we share the links, or are we to also be involved in these quick draws? Are the quick draws part of the original contest? Thanks in advance!
No you don't have to participate in the quick draws to win from the original entry!! The quick draws are just extra chances to win one early and the disruptors given away in the quick draws are part of the original 400

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Looks Great :thumb: I was wondering how the ECF logo would show up on the Silver.

Someone had posted a picture of one. It is pretty subdued and isn't as drastic and in your face as the ECF logo on the black Disrupter. I'm torn because I like how visible the logo is on the black, but I like the silver better.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida

In the original post there is a link to put in your name and email. You can share with social media friends as well if you wish. But submitting your name and email is all you need to enter the main contest. The sharing with social media simply is for the grand prize for the person who gains the most points from shrring with social media.

THe quick draws so far have been a question posted on this thread on a friday and the winners are then chosen from those who answered that question on monday.
It is an additional chance for you to win before the August 12th deadline for the contest.

So enter using the link in the first post.. share with social media (or not) and answer the fridays quick draw question if you would like to try that chance to win.

I hope this explains it :) Good Luck!!!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Looks Great :thumb: I was wondering how the ECF logo would show up on the Silver.

It is definitely not as easy to see as on the black Disrupter but it is still very visible. I brought it to my local vape shop today to show it off and they were all very impressed. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Someone had posted a picture of one. It is pretty subdued and isn't as drastic and in your face as the ECF logo on the black Disrupter. I'm torn because I like how visible the logo is on the black, but I like the silver better.
It's easier to see in person than it is in the pictures, but it shows up a LOT better on the black Disrupter. I am glad I got the silver one because I love how it looks with the pink Innocell but if you really want to see the graphic you might want to go with the black one for the contest one. You can always get a silver one with no graphic! :)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
It's easier to see in person than it is in the pictures, but it shows up a LOT better on the black Disrupter. I am glad I got the silver one because I love how it looks with the pink Innocell but if you really want to see the graphic you might want to go with the black one for the contest one. You can always get a silver one with no graphic! :)
The only reason I want the Disrupter is because of the ECF branding.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
That is so nice of you!! Thank you, @Innokin_Ash, for taking care of us. :) Innokin rocks! :)

I had a little fun dressing up my Disrupter today. :)
View attachment 476066
now i know why alot of people picked silver instead of gold. Im going to be challenged when it comes to pimpin it out...with gold and aqua lol. That pink and silver does look pretty spiffy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread