Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
I received my Disrupter...NICE! ....But I did not get a USB cable so I cannot use it until I can get one. :(
Omg...I have them all over my house...How do u live without a USB cable ? Lol !! I use em to charge everything . Tablet.Cells..mines & his. My sons... my friends.. and company always seems to need a charger.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Remember all that some some subjects are taboo here...... Best to not even toe that line :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Yea...the thought of not having a USB cable in your house is definitely taboo ain't it? :p

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
420 has a foul-mouth, otherwise he'd be worth watching.

If he cleaned up his verbiage, might be a different story?
In some of his newer videos he is working on it. Both stopping himself mid-word and with bleeps. Personally it doesn't bother me in the least. It is the way modern language has evolved. I mean, we don't still talk like the bible is worded, or Shakespeare plays for that matter. Times change and the world moves on...

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif
"TOTO" I have a feeling "We" are not in an "Innokin" Thread anymore . . .

living_movie_stills_32.gif

OPPS - Yes, "We ARE . . . Say's so even in the "Title of the thread - SEE:

Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win . . .​

Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
A little side note :p
In PBusardo video around 32:17 he disassembles a Disrupter and shows the battery.
It's a HGB battery cell :)

The HGB Investment Holding Group in cooperation with NIKKO Battery Manufacturing make batteries in their factory the Zhuhai Hange Battery Tech. Co.

Their batteries are used in a lot of e-cigs, E-Bikes, and RC toys.
They also used in a bunch of different portable electronics and digital devices, such as Laptops, mobile phones, bluetooth products, digital cameras, power tools, as well as miner's safety lamps, portable GPS, navigation, aerospace, aviation, medical equipment and the list goes on.

They just make the cell, all the safety and technology in the InnoCell comes from Innokin :)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Omg...I have them all over my house...How do u live without a USB cable ? Lol !! I use em to charge everything . Tablet.Cells..mines & his. My sons... my friends.. and company always seems to need a charger.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
I just want to stress again to be careful of the USB charger you use to charge any mod. Most mods don't take a charge over 1000mAh and some smartphone chargers output is 2000mAh up to 4000mAh.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
I wholeheartedly disagree....

There are only certain 'types' of people that cannot speak without swearing.
I've talked to him on the phone, he can avoid profanity for the most part. When he got started, he was drawing viewers from his stereo comp crowds, and that is common speech in that crowd. But I refuse to judge people by the way they talk. I've met plenty intelligent people who grew up in the wrong place and got a bad education, or were surrounded by bad influences. I went to an upper middle class school and the "f" word was used all the time. Even by teachers. It's become an accepted part of modern society today. It may be seen as an ignorant way of expressing yourself by some, but they are fast becoming the minority...

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Some of y'all know better.

As a reminder: Why we don't allow drug talk | E-Cigarette Forum

"This is why words related to these topics are automatically censored by our software."

Nothing was censored retired1....the posts were implied but nothing direct.

But besides that, how will this rule be affected once every state in the nation has legalized the "implied"? :)

Cuz to date, 23 states have legalized it for medical purposes, some are legal for anyone of age....the same restrictions as e-liquid.

This entire forum is "drug talk"....

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
"This is why words related to these topics are automatically censored by our software."

But besides that, how will this rule be affected once every state in the nation has legalized the "implied"? :)

Cuz to date, 23 states have legalized it for medical purposes, some are legal for anyone of age....the same restrictions as e-liquid.

I got lectured before on this topic. Would this site be shut down asap if vaping were outlawed? If not, what would make us as vapers any better than junkies? If our vice is ok and should be protected, why should we discriminate against the vices of others. Either you have the right to make your own choices as adults or you don't. There is no middle ground. Our hobby would be safer, and we would have greater numbers protecting us if we accepted those with other vices. As it is, we alienate hundreds of thousands of people who could be on our side. People that could be helping us keep our rights rather than looking at us as another enemy. It all comes down to either the government has the right to say no to us and others, or they do not have that right.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
people who grew up in the wrong place and got a bad education, or were surrounded by bad influences.

And that's the real truth there.

Has nothing to do with their intelligence and everything to do with their upbringing and surrounding influences.

This was proven when the Vietnam War ended, soldiers returning had the very same 'problem'.

Reactions: cooladdict

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015

I've talked with the mods/admits here about this. It is about the impression it gives the anti vape crowd. They like to point to that as a main use for vaping and use it as a point of opposition. We avoid talking about it here so that we don't feed their talking points on that subject. I don't mind the rule, there are other places to discuss that.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@retired1 . . . Just a question - Can't these discussions be moved to the "Lounge" or "Outside" . . . While I may push the envelope somewhat and never ever want to interfere with someone's right to freedom of speech nor expressing themselves - IMO - This on going conversation is really getting to be to much and seem to be the wrong place here in the "Innokin" Thread . . . Just a thought . . . :facepalm:

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Funny, I was thinking the opposite.
Some people do. But it's changing. As the older groups that believe in forcing people to conform to their beliefs die off, they are replaced by people that feel otherwise. Basic evolution. Everything changes, no one can stop it. I was raised to believe in the old belief that you fight for your rights, if you aren't willing to fight and die for them, you don't deserve them. People now think that's crazy. I believe violence is a valuable tool when needed. I mean that is how the US became a country. Not protesting. Not kissing ..... Violence. Oh well, the world has changed there as well.

Reactions: anjelvape77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread