Status
Not open for further replies.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I meet a lot of people that don't even use Nic in their juice.
I bet I met at least a dozen of people myself that vape to lose weight.
They would vape the flavor of a candy or whatever instead of eating it. Pretty soon they stopped eating it and lost weight :thumbs:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I'm with yall the language issue. I'm a Marine ( got out in 2003 ) and I drove truck over the road for 4 years as well as working as a bouncer years back. I don't swear that often, if I get hurt or bad news maybe it slips but anyone who claims it comes with the job or it's accepted our all that crud. B.S if it is accepted in your work or crowd you run with that's fine but the rest of us don't need to hear it not do our kids!!! If you honestly think it's the new norm or it's acceptable in public then I feel sorry for u you and yours cause you are accepting that your children and grandchildren will be speaking your socially acceptable language and with progression over time it will just be four letter words in the vocabulary!!! End rant, sorry if I offend anyone, shore subject

Well I'm not Pure Pollyanna; I curse, sometimes a lot! Sometimes F bombs too! BUT, I'm not making videos! If i was making videos... I'd be using Standard English, so as not to look like a total doofus. :facepalm: And I'd have a rehearsed script, to cut down on the "um" and "uh" stupidity, and use some good editing to get rid of any that crept in.

Andria

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'm the same. I would much prefer well written reviews with pictures than videos. Even more so when the reviewer seems lost about half the time. If you are going to make a video, write up a script first, learn it, tape it, and edit it before throwing it online. It drives me nuts on this site when I go to read a review on something and all there is is a video. Leave it on YouTube if you aren't going to type it out. This site is for written replies. Or are we all expected to start recording our posts as a YouTube video before posting... Ok, rant over.
I prefer a written review, too. It makes it a whole lot easier to find exactly what I want to know without having to watch a bunch of stuff I could care less about. I spend way more time looking for the right answer than I do watching videos. It surprises me that there are so few written reviews. Most of the time my searches lead me right back here to ECF, which is fine with me! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
He said pure nicotine, not a diluted version. Pure nicotine powder, enough to see it on your skin, just a few grains, will make you horribly sick. More than that will kill you. At the levels we use, it isn't really a problem, but pure nic is straight up poison. Lots of poisons are used medically in small doses.
Yep, like belladonna, nitroglycerin, puffer fish venom, snake venom, viruses in vaccines....

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
Pure nicotine is deadly Homer.

One drop of 50mg = 0.05% nicotine.

Pure nicotine is 1000mg = 1.00%

I did not say 50mg/ml strength. I based my numbers on 100% pure nicotine, 1000mg/ml. One drop of 100% would contain about 50mg. nicotine depending on drop size. Did you read the link I posted? (skip to the end for the bottom line if it's too long). 500mg or half a gram is the the current best estimate for a fatal ORAL dose.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Works in either case...:lol:

As far as "nudism is right", I would agree....but behind closed doors and between a man and a woman.

Any other way is extremely offensive to 'most' people if not down right gross and repulsive.
What about breastfeeding in public? I've been yelled at for suggesting that the dinning area at the mall wasn't the best place to do that. Although I've figured out that the best way to stop it is to send a group of teens over to stare and drool...

I've been to other countries where nudism was more common, and nude beaches were popular. They have far lower numbers of rape cases, and people don't stop and stare. It's normal, so it's not a big deal. It's not my thing, but I can't bash someone for their beliefs. Even more so when there is proof that it eliminates a lot of problems. Adam and Eve were nudists for a good while...

Reactions: anjelvape77

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
How do I find out what mine is putting out? All of my charger are Samsung but using innokin USB. They are plugged into a surge protector.
Which model Samsung phone? If it is any of the models that support fast charging (Note 4) or it is a charger for a Samsung tablet (or an iPad), then it is a 2.4 amp charger. All others should be 1 amp.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
SO did anyone get or try a iSub tank yet?
I got a iSub G tank.
I really like mine, since I got it it's my main tank :)
I'm trying to find the iSub Pro tank but no luck so far :(
iSub Tank Review | IndoorSmokers
The iSub G Tank Review! | IndoorSmokers

I have 5 iSub and a iSub G on the way. I love the iSub tanks! No problems with them what so ever, no dry hits even with 90vg. I don't even poke a hole through them like some people suggest.

I won't watch movies that feature the F word every other word. I won't hang around people who feature the F word every other word. Time and place... if you drop an anvil on your toe, or your lame legislators decide to make vaping the next cash cow, then sure, it's warranted, but otherwise... there are a lot of other words.

But on the subject of reviews... Has everyone forgotten how to write/type? Why are there no WRITTEN reviews? Why does EVERYTHING AND ITS BROTHER have to be a video? Even more than the F word, I hate hearing "uh" every other word! And I don't want to watch someone vape, I just want info on the product! :facepalm:

Andria

I know a few reviewers that do well written, detailed reviews. I rather read a review then watch one also.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
They say 5.0v or 5.3v. Is that okay? Trying to make sure my stuff doesn't blow up. Lol
They should say the mAh after the volts. My Innokin says output 5.0v /1000mAh but my Samsung says 5.3v / 2A which there is a 1000mAh in 1A so 2A = 2000mAh
I personally would not use my Samsung for any of my mods since it's putting out 2000mAh.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
As to the charging thing.... The device will only pull the current it's rated for... Plugging it in to a 2A wall wart won't make it charge at 2A.... It will still charge at its rated 1A. The charge regulation is handled by the mod, not the wall wart
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
It's not about politics, it's about respecting others within earshot.

It would be similar to undressing and walking down the sidewalk naked.

Generally a bad idea unless you're a pron star. :D
Surprisingly, it's perfectly legal to walk around NYC topless.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Is there a reason that they're 'milking it'?

Geez, by the time this giveaway is over....it'll be obsolete. :)
I don't think they are milking it. They are rolling it out with this giveaway in a big way. There are some units for sale right now but this contest is the big rollout. They announced it last month to run for a month (there is a counter on the Upviral entry form). It ends on August 11th but the quick draw contests are allowing some to get theirs early and it is a great marketing tool. I have really been enjoying the questions Innokin is asking in the quick draws and seeing the replies. It makes me feel like my opinion is valued and heard by TPTB. I hope this helps! :)

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Which model Samsung phone? If it is any of the models that support fast charging (Note 4) or it is a charger for a Samsung tablet (or an iPad), then it is a 2.4 amp charger. All others should be 1 amp.
The one that is for a note 4 says 9.0v but I never use that one cause it's the only one for my phone. The rest are prob for s3,s4,i have so many i cant say which phone. I just know is not for my note 4 or an iPad or tab those chords are black in my house.. Phone usbs are white here lol.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
As to the charging thing.... The device will only pull the current it's rated for... Plugging it in to a 2A wall wart won't make it charge at 2A.... It will still charge at its rated 1A. The charge regulation is handled by the mod, not the wall wart
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
This can be seen in busardos video, though he didn't discuss it, kinda glossed over it..... The device he plugged it in to can charge well over 1A...i believe up to 2.5A, but monitors the draw, which was coming in under 1A

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
In today's instant gratification world, everyone(well many) wants to get right down to the part where they get the info they are interested in, no time for the spoken or written word that has no bearing on ones interest even if it is on topic. Phil is entertaining to a degree and I find his SOH is refreshing coming from an East coaster;). But in my opinion, no one is a true expert in the world of vaping. I find it hard to see how anyone can be an expert in less than 10 years time since E cigs were born.
So it really boils down to what opinions one has in a review(s) and their experiences with said product which does not make them right or wrong, the real opinion that matters, is ones own experience. The reviews are only an orientation to your opinions/decisions.
1e7afbf0.x120.jpg

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
I did not say 50mg/ml strength. I based my numbers on 100% pure nicotine, 1000mg/ml. One drop of 100% would contain about 50mg. nicotine depending on drop size. Did you read the link I posted? (skip to the end for the bottom line if it's too long). 500mg or half a gram is the the current best estimate for a fatal ORAL dose.

We're not talking about an oral dose are we?

One drop on your skin will KILL YOU....goes directly into your bloodstream, not thru your stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread