retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Note not a single study reference, nor any hard numbers listed.... That link is worthless for the purpose of the discussion.... That aside....drop on the tongue=oral, not dermal

I don't understand why anyone would put a drop of pure nicotine on their tongue anyway! No one in their right mind would do that. I am confused, I guess. :p

The highlighted text above is outdated propaganda from an anti-smoking website. The supposed toxicity gets used against us so often, that's why I point out the inaccuracy whenever we start using it against ourselves.

Read this (again) How much nicotine kills a human? Tracing back the generally accepted lethal dose to dubious self-experiments in the nineteenth century - Springer

A child might....

And children are just roaming around, like wild creatures, getting into everything in sight...

Yeah, every child I've ever seen didn't have a single adult caregiver in attendance.

:facepalm:

Andria

Yea...that makes sense.

So I should be looking for the study that killed the volunteer? o_O

We have other subforums/threads more suitable for this topic. This isn't one of them.

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
38d835802bce593614bdf0048ca29369.jpg

:D

I like that, hadn't looked at those yet. The speedometer style temperature gauge is slick.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
IF (Fingers crossed!!) I win one I plan to use my Aspire Atlantis until I order an Isub or IsubG..
im sticking with my regular tanks....I don't sub, don't need clouds, just wanna tootle puff along at my own pace

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Yea...that makes sense.

So I should be looking for the study that killed the volunteer? o_O
No, you should be looking for an actual study, and not be forwarding a biased Antz opinion as fact. Not one of the actual studys support your comment about one drop of pure nicotine on the skin will kill an adult. Even the outdated, formed on wildly inaccurate tests numbers don't support that. Stop doing Antz work for them by spreading miss information, specially since it was your argument to support discussion of stuff not allowed on here.
I don't know where you heard that tid bit of info, but it's false, and spreading it is damaging to our cause and what most of us around ecf try to do.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I'm seriously considering selling it. I'll try it a bit longer, but it's proving to be a disappointment, so far.

Andria
Keep at it... You've gotten great performance that changes over time to sub par....... There is a reason, we just have to figure out what.
I suggest using it for awhile without the atty lock on..... It could be your mod doing refinement of resistance.

Reactions: Bad Ninja

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
I have it in Red and Black and that would look great on it!....Excellent choice if I may say so!;)
I have save tank in silver and red! So I could go silver and red on the disruptor. But the coil thing with this track is the o rings come in all sorts of colors

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
We have other subforums/threads more suitable for this topic. This isn't one of them.
Sorry, it just really irks me when someone spreads Antz propaganda as fact here, and find it extremely hard to resist commenting on it :p

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
im sticking with my regular tanks....I don't sub, don't need clouds, just wanna tootle puff along at my own pace

i would happily use a regular tank.. but I don't have any LOLOL
I won the atlantis when I won the panzer and my other tanks (dark horse and haze) both require bulding coils.. whichI do know how to do but I prefer not to have to :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
i would happily use a regular tank.. but I don't have any LOLOL
I won the atlantis when I won the panzer and my other tanks (dark horse and haze) both require bulding coils.. whichI do know how to do but I prefer not to have to :)
I love my tank collection....work on anything I own!

Reactions: AllElseFailed

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
I have save tank in silver and red! So I could go silver and red on the disruptor. But the coil thing with this track is the o rings come in all sorts of colors

Yeah the subtank multi color O-rings and colored glass options could make for some really cool combinations. I have the white tank with blue O-rings and blue glass on my white and blue eVic and it looks good. With the pink and purple nano tanks coming soon it will open up a lot of cool combos for the ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread