• Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Let's not go there

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
If you sign up for UPS My Choice it will automatically send an email when a package is processed in your name/personal info and you can track the package(s) without having the shipper to send a tracking #, if they do. Most do, but Innokin is shipping to so many people it is probably rather busy time for them as they do not ship to individuals in the normal business dealings. They most likely ship in bulk to a number of distributors. Retail shipping is probably not there forte. Be patient, if you have one coming you will get it.....I know I know, it is like Xmas Eve and you cannot sleep hoping your new bike is under the tree!:D

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Online forums, what in the world would we do without them?! Certainly TV is not as entertaining, and boxing is only on Pay Per View.
db002cb0.x50.gif
;)

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Good luck, hope you win...I will see if I can send a good vibe in for ya....but if you do win, you owe me a dozen of dem dar Beignets....OOOOOOh weee I declare, dem sum goood pastries!:D

Said in my best Justin Wilson voice

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
It's not that I've had more then one package disappear if I wasn't able to track it and know when it's coming pitfall of living in a big city and a building with around 500 tenants

If you sign up for UPS My Choice it will automatically send an email when a package is processed in your name/personal info and you can track the package(s) without having the shipper to send a tracking #, if they do. Most do, but Innokin is shipping to so many people it is probably rather busy time for them as they do not ship to individuals in the normal business dealings. They most likely ship in bulk to a number of distributors. Retail shipping is probably not there forte. Be patient, if you have one coming you will get it.....I know I know, it is like Xmas Eve and you cannot sleep hoping your new bike is under the tree!:D

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Vaping would be prolonged exposure near the head.... Quite different from short bursts for medical purposes...... They also use radiation for x-rays....... Go ahead and stick a little radiation device in your mouth all day though......:p

Back to the regularly scheduled silliness

I'm aware of how to hold a vape however that is totally irrelevant.
Don't help confuse the issue, or build unwarranted fear. The vaping technology mentioned isn't going to affect your head. o_O
Just read the referenced quoted posts and you'll understand my post.
;)

Besides, sonic screwdrivers are safe, they look like PVs, thus ultrasonic PVs are safe.
:p
image.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I'm aware of how to hold a vape however that is totally irrelevant.
Don't help confuse the issue, or build unwarranted fear. The vaping technology mentioned isn't going to affect your head. o_O
Just read the referenced quoted posts and you'll understand my post.
;)

Besides, sonic screwdrivers are safe, they look like PVs, thus ultrasonic PVs are safe.
:p
View attachment 476668
Sonic screwdrivers only work on metal. So it wouldn't do anything to you......might affect the fillings in your teeth though.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Sonic screwdrivers only work on metal. So it wouldn't do anything to you......might affect the fillings in your teeth though.

Actually, the Drs screwdriver seems to work on most anything except wood. (Which was an arbitrary weakness written in to add tension to the storylines).

Dr Who is awesome!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Actually, the Drs screwdriver seems to work on most anything except wood. (Which was an arbitrary weakness written in to add tension to the storylines).

Dr Who is awesome!
I hate that you get eight episodes, then you have to wait a year......although it could be worse. It could be like Sherlock, where you get three episodes and then have to wait two years.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I hate that you get eight episodes, then you have to wait a year......although it could be worse. It could be like Sherlock, where you get three episodes and then have to wait two years.

I'm a few seasons a behind on most good shows.
At least I can grab entire seasons on DVD and binge watch to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread