On the River, GA
image.jpg

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I got an UPS My Choice shipping notice this afternoon. Package from Hong Kong to be delivered Monday. Has to be the Disrupter because I haven't ordered anything.

So excited. :hubba:

That IS exciting! Can't wait for more pics!

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
@ChiBear85...that sounds like a really high number of points! I'm not big on social media, so don't know where everyone else is at. I knew my only chance of winning one would be in the Quick Draw (so I'm really glad I did). If you win that Grand Prize basket, and it sounds like you have a good chance, you had better update ALL of us on what all is in there!

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
@AllElseFailed I'm sure there's people who have more points than me lol luckily I am part of a lot of Vape pages across all the social media platforms and I play online on ps4 and world of warfare so I asked a bunch of online friends to help me out gamers are pretty close knit like that just gotta get people to do it for ya I've been like a pest lmao

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
If you sign up for UPS My Choice

blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just found out the "InnokinDisrupter" that I WON during the first "Quick-Fire" Question is scheduled to arrive this coming Monday anywhere between 3:15 - 7:00 PM . . .
delivery-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

@Utsuru . . .
chaseupssmiley.gif
Bet Ya' could stop worrying and chasing those UPS Trucks if "You" sign-up also, especially so Ya' can find out when your's is due to arrive too . . .
upssmiley1.gif

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

I hate that you get eight episodes, then you have to wait a year......although it could be worse. It could be like Sherlock, where you get three episodes and then have to wait two years.

Maybe a year later, but one word - NETFLIX . . .
7_17_4-1.gif

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
OMG....I spoke too early....The phone I just got was working and now it is locked, cannot even get it to turn on. I am one angry man right now.....I need 13 volunteers to put apples on their heads cuz I am locked and loaded ready for target practice.:grr:

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
I got an UPS My Choice shipping notice this afternoon. Package from Hong Kong to be delivered Monday. Has to be the Disrupter because I haven't ordered anything.

So excited. :hubba:
Great news!! I know you have been anxiously awaiting it's arrival!! Hats off to Innokin for not only this giveaway but for outstanding customer service as well!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread