Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesC8T1LRT7.jpg
Good luck everyone

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I have been smoke free for months now and don't even really crave them anymore!! And I do ok, I have permanent nerve damage so I'm constantly in pain but I'm thankful I'm able to walk and because of all this I get to spend more time with my kids and wife.

Good way to look at the positives! And it's crazy, but I'm not craving them anymore either! Vaping is magical, IMHO

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Good way to look at the positives! And it's crazy, but I'm not craving them anymore either! Vaping is magical, IMHO
Yes it is, after smoking for 23 years and numerous failed attempts at quitting I am so thankful to be smoke free! On a side note I've been Vaping for a few years now and still couldn't shake analogs but when I started sub ohm it's a price of cake and I don't miss them. It's surprising cause my wife still smokes

Inka

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2015
AZ
Had my last smoke about 5 months ago. Every once in awhile I think of having a smoke, then I walk past someone who smells like an ashtray and that cures the thought of having one. As time goes on, you think of smoking less and less. The first month was the hardest and I chained vaped. I've been slowly lowering my nic level, every time I go down, I feel the pull and vape more till I get acclimated to the new nic level. Eventually I want to be at 0 nic and am at 6 now. I will never go back to the stinkies. I smoked for over 30 years...not going back.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Yes it is, after smoking for 23 years and numerous failed attempts at quitting I am so thankful to be smoke free! On a side note I've been Vaping for a few years now and still couldn't shake analogs but when I started sub ohm it's a price of cake and I don't miss them. It's surprising cause my wife still smokes
That is Great. 39yrs of smoking for me. Loving how advanced the Vaping industry has gotten. Hoping for one of the Disrupters and going Sub-Ohm. Starting to figit for analog but I think that is because i am trying to go to zero nic a little to soon. So may go back to 3mg for a while yet

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
That is Great. 39yrs of smoking for me. Loving how advanced the Vaping industry has gotten. Hoping for one of the Disrupters and going Sub-Ohm. Starting to figit for analog but I think that is because i am trying to go to zero nic a little to soon. So may go back to 3mg for a while yet

Um yeah... I also smoked for 39 yrs.... I've been at 10mg for the entire past year that I've been smoke-free, though I recently dropped to 9mg when I got my Achilles, because the TH is so intense. No need to rush, nicotine isn't going to hurt you.

Andria

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Um yeah... I also smoked for 39 yrs.... I've been at 10mg for the entire past year that I've been smoke-free, though I recently dropped to 9mg when I got my Achilles, because the TH is so intense. No need to rush, nicotine isn't going to hurt you.

Andria
Thanks for the advice. Always thought it was important to get off the Nic also. Did good at 3mg so will stick with it for a while ;)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Thanks for the advice. Always thought it was important to get off the Nic also. Did good at 3mg so will stick with it for a while ;)

Yeah, it doesn't do any good to get off nicotine, if that makes you want to go back to smoking! Smoking WILL hurt you, nicotine won't.

Andria

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Thanks guys. I actually didn't break it, I had a revision surgery. Last year I had some cadaver bones put in and some screws. Well one of the screws was fractured and my bone was not healing correctly (my surgeon thinks a lot of that is because of my heavy smoking). So 7/1, I had 2 steel plates put in and a bone graph taken from my heel. I have been unable to use my right foot/leg for a month now! Today is my xray and dr. appt, so I'm hoping to be put in a walking boot today!!
Good luck at the dr apt today!

Broke my left foot twice in two years, it didn't heal r right the first time so when it broke the second time I spent 4 months in a cast then two in a boot. All because smoking was slowing bone growth!! Then leads than a year later. last July I broke my back and had na tri level fusion with rods plates and screws. So yeah I feel for you, I'm hoping my streak of misfortune will end soon!!
I have been smoke free for months now and don't even really crave them anymore!! And I do ok, I have permanent nerve damage so I'm constantly in pain but I'm thankful I'm able to walk and because of all this I get to spend more time with my kids and wife.
I hope your streak of bad turns to a streak of good. Constant pain is terrible to live with but your attitude towards it is amazing. Your family is lucky more than they know

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Yeah, it doesn't do any good to get off nicotine, if that makes you want to go back to smoking! Smoking WILL hurt you, nicotine won't.

Andria
OH Definitely on the Smoking. Was diagnosed about 6 months ago with a stage of pre-cancer that had to be removed. Doc said I HAD to get off cigarettes or it WOULD come back and next time I might not be so lucky and it be full blown cancer. That was what made me check back into the Electronics and see how different it all is now. Tried the Cig-A-Likes when this first all started but they did me no good

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
OH Definitely on the Smoking. Was diagnosed about 6 months ago with a stage of pre-cancer that had to be removed. Doc said I HAD to get off cigarettes or it WOULD come back and next time I might not be so lucky and it be full blown cancer. That was what made me check back into the Electronics and see how different it all is now. Tried the Cig-A-Likes when this first all started but they did me no good

I didn't like any of the 'drugstore' cigalikes, but the eRoll worked great... for a while.. till I got tired of refilling every 5 puffs and recharging every time I turned around. :D Once I got to that point... I got a vv3!! Then I got 2 more. :D

Andria

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Thank you! And my surgeon does not believe it is a manufacturer defect. I don't think it's super common, but it does happen. Part of my problem was that the bone wasn't growing back together and after that surgery, I got into a walking boot full-time way too quickly. Doc had said to slowly transition and I just said, forget that! I'm all in. That's why we're taking it so much slower this time AND getting an xray before he decides if I can start getting into the walking boot yet or not.

Understood!
Although not nearly even close to what your going through, I did fracture my foot in 3 places a few years back (6?) and like you I rushed things. So now every once in awhile it hurts. Not Terribly but still can feel it.
It has got to be a pain to get around!
When I was suppose to stay off my foot I had crutches but I lived in a house on stilts. (So a flight of 25 steps)
Although not impossible to hop on one foot up and down the steps it was not easy so for the most part I was stuck in the house for 6 weeks.

Kenneth very sorry about your nerve damage.

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Good luck at the dr apt today!

I hope your streak of bad turns to a streak of good. Constant pain is terrible to live with but your attitude towards it is amazing. Your family is lucky more than they know
Thank you, it has not been a easy transition going from workin full time at the bank to being disabled and a stay at home dad! My wife is amazing and that helped alot! This has been a very long journey. I had a burst fracture at L4 and couldn't walk for two weeks till the swelling went down, I still have weakness' and numbness in my left leg and severe pain from the nerve damage! Moral of this long story is God is good and without him this journey would have had a different outcome!!

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Understood!
Although not nearly even close to what your going through, I did fracture my foot in 3 places a few years back (6?) and like you I rushed things. So now every once in awhile it hurts. Not Terribly but still can feel it.
It has got to be a pain to get around!
When I was suppose to stay off my foot I had crutches but I lived in a house on stilts. (So a flight of 25 steps)
Although not impossible to hop on one foot up and down the steps it was not easy so for the most part I was stuck in the house for 6 weeks.

Kenneth very sorry about your nerve damage.

OMG. 25 steps, I would not even attempt! So glad my house is a ranch. I stayed home from everywhere for first 3 weeks, but have been back to work the last 2. Luckily I do have a knee scooter, so not stuck with just crutches, which would suck. I will say that hopping sucks, but I've developed amazing balance on my left foot.

About still feeling pain....my doc said that down the road, I may have to go in and get the plates taken out because I might be able to feel them. But can't even look at doing that until the bone heals. Am hoping that since I stopped smoking, the bone will actually grow this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread