Status
Not open for further replies.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
I am confused? If people choose the same color then how do you decide which of those will be one of the 10 winners?
THe first one who chose that color? Or do all that chose that same color win?
People can choose the same colour, as for this round we are mainly just gathering info.
here you go.

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
I am confused? If people choose the same color then how do you decide which of those will be one of the 10 winners?
Most likely randomly generated numbers.

But remember, if it is by colors, girls have a better chance of picking a unique one. :lol:

color_differences.jpg

vap3d70

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2012
hudson valley ny
Hello ECF.

You know what time it is, yeah quick fire question time.

The rules are simple one answer per user, users who post multiple answers will be disqualified. There'll be 10 winners, just like the previous quick fire draws. And the draw ends on Monday 3rd of August @ 17:00 EDT.

Alright, without further ado here's this rounds question:

"What colour Disrupter would you like us to release next?"

Please keep in mind this question is for the Disrupter only, and not for another colour variation of the InnokinCell. Current Disrupter colours include: Black, Silver & Gold.

Good luck ECF users!
Different shades of 'blocky' green... you know... vaping minecraft style :rickroll:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
For my choice, I'd love to see a solid brass version. Really gives it a high class look, plus its very military dress uniform looking to me, specially mixed with the right color battery....
a7345c6e715f427523c42b3ab601976c.jpg

It does make a mod a bit heavier, but some of us like that!

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

I

Innokin_Ash

For this giveaway, I've come to the conclusion that I'll have to use random.org. Every ECF user that enters will be allocated a place in a random.org drawing. Provided they haven't won already. That way it would make it fairer. All colours provided as answers will be tallied, for information regarding future Disrupter colours. Special colours or colours that are different like the colour changing finish, and the rainbow finish will also be side noted for the rest of the team.

I hope you guys think this is fair. :)

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
For my choice, I'd love to see a solid brass version. Really gives it a high class look, plus its very military dress uniform looking to me, specially mixed with the right color battery....
a7345c6e715f427523c42b3ab601976c.jpg

It does make a mod a bit heavier, but some of us like that!

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

I like this idea!!

Solid brass ( not plated or painted) would look fantastic!!!!!!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Purr-sonally, I would like to see a nice Fire Engine Red... it would go nice with the Black, too!!

Thanks!!

Love your avatar! There's a blue moon tonight, y'know.. ;)

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread