Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
And I'm not trying to be mean but no whining this is all in fun if I don't win the grand prize I'm not gonna cry because of all the wasted time I put into getting people to sign up I'm gonna congratulate the winner and thank ECF and innokin for such a great contest and be grateful I'm part of such a wonderful community that also gives these opportunities
Was just thinking along those very lines. Innoken is being extremely generous with their products and time. It's a CONTEST, some people will win, some will not. If you don't like the game and say its not fair, just walk away. Stepping off my soapbox now and returning you to your regularly scheduled contest.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Special colours or colours that are different like the colour changing finish, and the rainbow finish will also be side noted for the rest of the team.

BTW: @Innokin_Ash when and if the "Rainbow" comes to fruition for the "InnokinDisrupter"/"InnokinCell" - I got "dibs" on the first one . . . Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:

chigal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
chicago
Hello ECF.

You know what time it is, yeah quick fire question time.

The rules are simple one answer per user, users who post multiple answers will be disqualified. There'll be 10 winners, just like the previous quick fire draws. And the draw ends on Monday 3rd of August @ 17:00 EDT.

Alright, without further ado here's this rounds question:

"What colour Disrupter would you like us to release next?"

Please keep in mind this question is for the Disrupter only, and not for another colour variation of the InnokinCell. Current Disrupter colours include: Black, Silver & Gold.

Good luck ECF users!

I think white should be the next Disrupter color.

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
I'm all good I got a quick draw one waiting on it but really like the little one of a kind briefcase idea so I'm working hard at it I honestly don't think I'll win it but I'm sure trying that's all any of us can do and enjoy this community while were at it meet new friends and be glad were not on the cancer sticks anymore I was a winner the minute vaping helped me quit

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I'm all good I got a quick draw one waiting on it but really like the little one of a kind briefcase idea so I'm working hard at it I honestly don't think I'll win it but I'm sure trying that's all any of us can do and enjoy this community while were at it meet new friends and be glad were not on the cancer sticks anymore I was a winner the minute vaping helped me quit
Out of the few people who had posted how many points they had, I believe yours is the highest number that I had seen. That said, being that you had already won a quick draw prize, I certainly hope that doesn't preclude you from winning the grand prize too. Perhaps that needs to be clarified with Innokin.

@Innokin_Joseph @Innokin_Mike @Innokin_Ash , if an ECF member wins a Disruptor through one of these quick draws, can they still be in the running for the grand prize for the most points?

Reactions: cooladdict
Out of the few people who had posted how many points they had, I believe yours is the highest number that I had seen. That said, being that you had already won a quick draw prize, I certainly hope that doesn't preclude you from winning the grand prize too. Perhaps that needs to be clarified with Innokin.

@Innokin_Joseph @Innokin_Mike @Innokin_Ash , if an ECF member wins a Disruptor through one of these quick draws, can they still be in the running for the grand prize for the most points?

That's a negative! You can win one quickdraw and the grand prize. We shouldn't penalize the people who are active in the thread!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Was just thinking along those very lines. Innoken is being extremely generous with their products and time. It's a CONTEST, some people will win, some will not. If you don't like the game and say its not fair, just walk away. Stepping off my soapbox now and returning you to your regularly scheduled contest.
I agree. It is a contest and supposed to be fun. I think it is very generous of Innokin and ECF to give us this fantastic opportunity. if I win, GREAT!!!! if I don't, it surely won't put me off of Innokin's wonderful, reliable products or the friends I have made here on ECF. I will congratulate the winners and try again next time. If it was meant to be, it will be.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Hello ECF.

The rules are simple one answer per user, users who post multiple answers will be disqualified. There'll be 10 winners, just like the previous quick fire draws. And the draw ends on Monday 3rd of August @ 17:00 EDT.

Please keep in mind this question is for the Disrupter only, and not for another colour variation of the InnokinCell. Current Disrupter colours include: Black, Silver & Gold.

Good luck ECF users!

I went back and edited mine, since I JUST saw that about multiple answers being disqualified... I'll stick with Pearl White.

Andria

Reactions: ChiBear85

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
Hello ECF.

Good luck ECF users!
Would love a titanium color

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Just saying put in the work and maybe it'll pay off if not be grateful for the opportunity that's all

Still makes me realize that I would have NEVER won in the big contest with my limited social media and am so lucky that I won in a quick draw!

And you are right, thank you Innokin and ECF! And good luck to everyone else!

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I didn't realize there were mini contests too! What are the mini contests? I only have 40 points for the main contest though lol
Hello ECF.

Good luck ECF users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread