Not open for further replies.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
This is a non-entry...

I don't remember who all posted which colors, but I also think white would be awesome. It would go so well with all of the other colors! I also like the Slate Grey idea, another that would go well with all of the other colors. (Although I'll admit, grey is my favorite color). Oh, and Navy Blue...nice. :)

Anyway, just wanted to add my 2 cents!

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I don't really expect to win... but if I do, great!!! I'd love one of those Disruptors!

Andria
I'm with you there. Isn't the drawing Monday? I'll wait and see, if not I'm going to order one some time next week most likely. But if I win, I can use the money on an extra battery or 2!

Reactions: ChiBear85

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
Hello ECF.

You know what time it is, yeah quick fire question time.

The rules are simple one answer per user, users who post multiple answers will be disqualified. There'll be 10 winners, just like the previous quick fire draws. And the draw ends on Monday 3rd of August @ 17:00 EDT.

Alright, without further ado here's this rounds question:

"What colour Disrupter would you like us to release next?"

Please keep in mind this question is for the Disrupter only, and not for another colour variation of the InnokinCell. Current Disrupter colours include: Black, Silver & Gold.

Good luck ECF users!

As you already do the first colour I would choose (gold) my suggestion would be Pearlescent White

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I'm with you there. Isn't the drawing Monday? I'll wait and see, if not I'm going to order one some time next week most likely. But if I win, I can use the money on an extra battery or 2!

Actually I'm kinda torn, between a Disruptor, or one of those etched Phiniac CF4s. Of course if I win a Disruptor, then my choice of what to *buy* gets much easier. :D But then I'd have to choose the color of etched CF4 to order... I need a vape, all these decisions... :facepalm:

:D
Andria

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
green - definitely green

and since i already have one of the oh-so-rocking disrupters in hand as an early winner, could I just pay it forward to someone if I win? (or am i even eligible? - regardless - GREEN! did I mention green... green would look hawt... just sayin...)

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Not an entry since I've already won, but I agree with Uncle's and the others that have suggested a "rainbow/color changing" color. I love that rainbow kind of finish.

I'd also love to see a pearl white Disrupter. I think the pearl white would go really well with the different color options of the Innokin Cells.

Good Luck everyone. I have my fingers crossed for y'all (and my toes too for a few a ya ;) )

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
Thanks guys. I actually didn't break it, I had a revision surgery. Last year I had some cadaver bones put in and some screws. Well one of the screws was fractured and my bone was not healing correctly (my surgeon thinks a lot of that is because of my heavy smoking). So 7/1, I had 2 steel plates put in and a bone graph taken from my heel. I have been unable to use my right foot/leg for a month now! Today is my xray and dr. appt, so I'm hoping to be put in a walking boot today!!

I can definitely sympathize, I broke all three bones in my ankle and I've been in a nursing home since May 22. I was total non-weight bearing for six weeks, then in the boot, and I just graduated to real shoes today. I'm hoping to get home in the next couple of weeks.

I have some other health issues so I couldn't use crutches or a walker when I was non weight bearing. And there's no vaping allowed here.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I can definitely sympathize, I broke all three bones in my ankle and I've been in a nursing home since May 22. I was total non-weight bearing for six weeks, then in the boot, and I just graduated to real shoes today. I'm hoping to get home in the next couple of weeks.

I have some other health issues so I couldn't use crutches or a walker when I was non weight bearing. And there's no vaping allowed here.

I hope you get to go home soon!! That's terrible! And not being able to vape! I'm so sorry!

I did get into the walking boot today, but am only supposed to use it inside or limited for the first month, still using the knee scooter primarily. Doc said it will probably be 2 more months before I'm allowed to slowly start trying shoes, again starting with only in the house. I'm just so relieved that I don't have to hop any more!

vmtorres1

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2015
Hello ECF.

You know what time it is, yeah quick fire question time.

The rules are simple one answer per user, users who post multiple answers will be disqualified. There'll be 10 winners, just like the previous quick fire draws. And the draw ends on Monday 3rd of August @ 17:00 EDT.

Alright, without further ado here's this rounds question:

"What colour Disrupter would you like us to release next?"

Please keep in mind this question is for the Disrupter only, and not for another colour variation of the InnokinCell. Current Disrupter colours include: Black, Silver & Gold.

Good luck ECF users!
Hello all, and Thanks for this new chance!

My choice is gunmetal! It would look awesome with just about anything!

Innokin_Mike

Brand Rep
Jul 17, 2015
www.innokin.com
green - definitely green

and since i already have one of the oh-so-rocking disrupters in hand as an early winner, could I just pay it forward to someone if I win? (or am i even eligible? - regardless - GREEN! did I mention green... green would look hawt... just sayin...)
Since you've already won a quickdraw, you're tragically not eligible, but I do dig the green mods we've put out in the past!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Since you've already won a quickdraw, you're tragically not eligible, but I do dig the green mods we've put out in the past!
no worries - but did I mention green?

and good luck to everyone - great little mod!

MadMike13

Jul 13, 2015
Since I probably won't get a charging cable for my Disrupter, does anyone know of a vendor that has them?
Also, I am having troubles finding in stock isub & isubG tanks? Would those be a good match? & where?

Thanks for any help...!!

JC
I believe Innokin Mike or someone else from innokin said that they would be sending out charging cables to everyone who won, even those who have already received their disrupters.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas