Kansas
Reactions: jcco

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Since I probably won't get a charging cable for my Disrupter, does anyone know of a vendor that has them?
Also, I am having troubles finding in stock isub & isubG tanks? Would those be a good match? & where?

Thanks for any help...!!

JC

Actually - "Innokin_Ash" has confirmed that "We" will be getting one and that previous winners will get theirs too . . .

Hey ECF

Just to let the previous winners know, we'll be sending out Micro USB cables to you guys. No need to do anything, as we have everyones info. :)

Innokin iTaste Wall to USB - 1000mA and a Micro USB Cable - Innokin iTaste VV, CLK, MVP
Not sure if those are the best price, but you can do a Google search to see if you can find a better price :thumb:

YEP - I have checked a number of websites and these prices have been the best so far (including the "InnokinDisrupter"/"InnokinCell" Kit (Innokin Disrupter Innocell Vaping Power System . . . However, I am waiting on 2 other vendors who have them to update their website and post prices too . . . ;)

AS for the "iSub" & "iSub G" . . . I've checked numerous websites and prices vary so widely between the 2 - depending on which one Ya' want to get, or if Ya' want to purchase them both at the same time . . . Also - Only one vendor is selling the 2.0 ohm coils in a box of 5 (Clearomizers & Tanks | Innokin iSub Replacement Coils | VaporBeast the others are selling them individually . . . So - It might be best if "You" were to check out them for yourself . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

OK folks finally some pics!

OOOO - Hope "Mine" looks as good since I chose the same colour . . . :thumbs:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Actually - "Innokin_Ash" has confirmed that "We" will be getting one and that previous winners will get theirs too . . .
YEP - I have checked a number of websites and these prices have been the best so far (including the "InnokinDisrupter"/"InnokinCell" Kit (Innokin Disrupter Innocell Vaping Power System . . . However, I am waiting on 2 other vendors who have them to update their website and post prices too . . . ;)

AS for the "iSub" & "iSub G" . . . I've checked numerous websites and prices vary so widely between the 2 - depending on which one Ya' want to get, or if Ya' want to purchase them both at the same time . . . Also - Only one vendor is selling the 2.0 ohm coils in a box of 5 (Clearomizers & Tanks | Innokin iSub Replacement Coils | VaporBeast the others are selling them individually . . . So - It might be best if "You" were to check out them for yourself . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

OOOO - Hope "Mine" looks as good since I chose the same colour . . . :thumbs:

Another thing I look at in a website is how close they are to my house :laugh: MVS not only has good prices but they in NY and I am in PA so I get my vape mail in 3 days from them.
I have ordered off them on a Monday morning and got my stuff on Wednesday :cool:

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Congrats to all of you that won!!

I had no idea that mini contests were going on.
Just pick one color you wold like to see on the device portion of the Disrupter, excluding black, silver and gold, only one entry is allowed this weekend! :thumbs:

jcco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Colorado
y'all need more green in your life - it's spiritually harmonious

I have heard that green is the easiest color on the eye. Who doesn't like green...
That's why school classrooms are that soft, sea-foam type of green. Keep those kiddies calm.

Beats brown & burning forest's.

JC

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Being I have already won and ineligible, I will auction off my color choice to the highest bidder....but seriously, if you like it use it!
6ef4c22b.x120.gif

vmtorres1

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2015
I'm the guy that had the shipping problems. Innokin Mike is going to re-send the Disrupter from him to me. That's why I doubt I'd be getting the charger cable & wall thingy.

Anyone use the isub tanks yet? Whaddya think? a good match?

Thanks all

JC
I use the iSub on a CF IV. Loving it! And now that they have rolled out the 0.2 and 2.0 ohm coils (along with the 0.5 that comes with) you get a very versatile tank.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Another thing I look at in a website is how close they are to my house :laugh: MVS not only has good prices but they in NY and I am in PA so I get my vape mail in 3 days from them.
I have ordered off them on a Monday morning and got my stuff on Wednesday :cool:
If I need something fast, I order from them. They're only 75-80 miles from me, so if I order by Monday afternoon, I will get it in my mail on Tuesday. The downside is that being in the same state, I have to pay sales tax.

jcco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Colorado
I use the iSub on a CF IV. Loving it! And now that they have rolled out the 0.2 and 2.0 ohm coils (along with the 0.5 that comes with) you get a very versatile tank.

I bounced around but haven't seen the coils 0.2 or 2.0 anywhere. Where did you find those?

Thanks for the help & heads up.

JC

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I already won mine (thank you, thank you, thank you) so this is not an entry, just a vote for the rainbow or chromatic or some other bright multicolor. As a proud 60's hippie, I think tie dye would be fun too. Or bright single colors.

The current colors and some of the popular choices are all nice colors, but they seem kinda boring to me. Maybe it's time to break out towards the wild side.

Inka

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2015
AZ
MVS not only has good prices but they in NY and I am in PA so I get my vape mail in 3 days from them.

I just got an order from them yesterday. I live in Arizona, they shipped on Monday and I got it on Thursday...not to bad.

jcco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Colorado
Got them at my local B&M... And someone said that they're available on vaporbeast ...

Your right, they have them.
Being a big dummy, which ohm's would work best? I'm so used to my MVP2 with 1.8-2.0 ohms. It only goes to 11 watts I think...

Thanks for your help!!

JC

vmtorres1

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2015
Being a big dummy, which ohm's would work best? I'm so used to my MVP2 with 1.8-2.0 ohms. It only goes to 11 watts I think...
I'm vaping the 2.0 at 15 watts. Gives a good cool vape full of flavor... The 0.5, I usually vape at 25w. Have yet to try the 0.2...

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Your MVP 2 will not fire less than around 1.0 ohm so get the 2.0 ohm iSub coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread