Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
I already won mine (thank you, thank you, thank you) so this is not an entry, just a vote for the rainbow or chromatic or some other bright multicolor. As a proud 60's hippie, I think tie dye would be fun too. Or bright single colors.

The current colors and some of the popular choices are all nice colors, but they seem kinda boring to me. Maybe it's time to break out towards the wild side.
The problem with "wild" colours is that they will only appeal to a limited number of buyers. With the need to have a minimum run of (for example) 10,000 to make the production viable, having a colour that only 500 will choose does not make good business sense.

Plus, this is what wraps are made for... ;)

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
The problem with "wild" colours is that they will only appeal to a limited number of buyers. With the need to have a minimum run of (for example) 10,000 to make the production viable, having a colour that only 500 will choose does not make good business sense.
Not to mention the cost involved in multi color finishing and if it is anodized aluminum even less of a choice. Same for powder coating. :)

Reactions: FringeChief68

Innokin_Mike

Brand Rep
Jul 17, 2015
www.innokin.com
I'm the guy that had the shipping problems. Innokin Mike is going to re-send the Disrupter from him to me. That's why I doubt I'd be getting the charger cable & wall thingy.

Anyone use the isub tanks yet? Whaddya think? a good match?

Thanks all

JC
Remind me to pack in a spare iTaste micro USB cable for you when it's going out! I've got them everywhere, I think they've started to breed!

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
825743fd.x50.gif

Attachments

• 825743fd.x50.gif
    825743fd.x50.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 11

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I can definitely sympathize, I broke all three bones in my ankle and I've been in a nursing home since May 22. I was total non-weight bearing for six weeks, then in the boot, and I just graduated to real shoes today. I'm hoping to get home in the next couple of weeks.

I have some other health issues so I couldn't use crutches or a walker when I was non weight bearing. And there's no vaping allowed here.

(I'd be sneaking in the john.) ;)

Andria

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
The problem with "wild" colours is that they will only appeal to a limited number of buyers.

When you're talking about global sales, 10,000 is nothing, Innokin would sell that many in a day. Their authorized distributors alone would account for at least several hundred thousand units.

The contest question is a choice of color for JUST the Disrupter, so in the case of a tie-dye pattern, that would be an exceptionally popular color choice for peeps born in the 60's - 80's. Cuz it could be paired with any number of battery colors, darker shades being the better choices for color contrast.

Same concept for Chameleon paint, which would go great with metallic battery colors like stainless, copper, chrome, brass, or a matching Chameleon battery.

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Not to mention the cost involved in multi color finishing and if it is anodized aluminum even less of a choice. Same for powder coating. :)
My thoughts exactly if you go with muti color or anodized our brass or copper or stainless you have to figure in price the extra cost would affect to final price of each unit!!!

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Remind me to pack in a spare iTaste micro USB cable for you when it's going out! I've got them everywhere, I think they've started to breed!
Yall are amazing truly stand up customer service!! Not only at you doing this big give away your going the extra mile to get the USB cable out as well!! Most companies would say I'm sorry about that and move on to the next customer.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Was just thinking along those very lines. Innoken is being extremely generous with their products and time. It's a CONTEST, some people will win, some will not. If you don't like the game and say its not fair, just walk away. Stepping off my soapbox now and returning you to your regularly scheduled contest.
I agree with that :) Contests are so fun, and ya meet the nicest people. Innokin is very generous for doing a contest like this. Of course I would LOVE to have one of these, but if I do not I am so happy for those who do win!!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread