Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
He he...I had a French Horn, traded it in for a set of Ludwig's never looked back!.....Parents regretted that!...But it was either sound like an elephant or banging like John Bonham.:w00t:
Lmao, I'm sure both annoyed the heck out of them. It used to suck being a lefty. Only the last 10-15 have seen a lot more products avalible. My mom listens to me pick Chet's version of Me and Bobby McGee and asks why I she didn't get me started earlier now.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Lmao, I'm sure both annoyed the heck out of them. It used to suck being a lefty. Only the last 10-15 have seen a lot more products avalible. My mom listens to me pick Chet's version of Me and Bobby McGee and asks why I she didn't get me started earlier now.
Soon enough parents see the star in their child, I can still see my Mom's face from when she heard me play Inagodadavida:shock:

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
G'nite friends....remember, stay focused, keep on vapin!
76402b26.x50.gif

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Soon enough parents see the star in their child, I can still see my Mom's face from when she heard me play Inagodadavida:shock:

At 5 our son taught himself to play piano, then we bought him a couple guitars, now he wants drums...lol
He's been listening to 2112 a lot lately.
He's 10.
Lol
:headbang:

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
At 5 our son taught himself to play piano, then we bought him a couple guitars, now he wants drums...lol
He's been listening to 2112 a lot lately.
He's 10.
Lol
I see good things in the little mans future, let him pound the skins all he desires.......makes them tired, less restless.:lol:

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
No, maybe not old enough.
It's an album by Rush from the 70's.
Incredibly influential.
Incredibly well known.
Lmao, just tired and thinking the wrong way. I kept thinking "there is a band of 21 12 year olds?" Heck even Rush has me thinking Frank Marino and Mahogony Rush... Guess I need to hit the hay too.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I've got a couple of bricks of XL SR cartos, but since I started making this strawberry & cream, I can't use them; in a rebuildable, I have to dry-burn/re-wick every other day, and the coil is completely black, sometimes the legs too; I expect a carto might last 2-3 hrs before it becomes unusable.

But I think I'm about due for a change-up in ADVs, so maybe the next thing I vape all the time won't be such a horrible gunker.

Andria
Well shoot.... If you are thinking of changing flavors, shoulda kept the evic around a bit longer.... Could have been part of your issue :p

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Their Moving Pictures tour was my first rock concert ever.

Second was the Def Leppard Pyromania tour with Billy Squier as the opening act.
I've seen Rush 3 times.
They are incredible Live.

Rush, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd and Parliament Funkadelic are the best concert bands I've ever seen live.

I saw Aerosmith on the Pump tour and they were flawless.

I saw Pink Floyd in Tampa Stadium before they demolished it. Mind blowing show.

I saw George Clinton and P Funk in Savannah Ga at a concert in a park.
Dr Funkinstein was historically good on concert.

Rush is my favorite of all.
They never miss a beat and are fantastic live. They are touring now, probably their last. If you haven't seen them, try to do it. You won't regret it.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Well shoot.... If you are thinking of changing flavors, shoulda kept the evic around a bit longer.... Could have been part of your issue :p

It probably is, but until I actually find another flavor I like this well... I'm sticking with what I have. :D

Andria

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
It probably is, but until I actually find another flavor I like this well... I'm sticking with what I have. :D

Andria
If you lived in Cali I would have gone over and helped ya in person.....
Well, hopefully the new innokin tc mod will be able to regulate temp on kanthal in any rba and not just their proprietary tanks..... That would be the answer to your specific needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread