Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Yeah it's a nice tank for sure. I prefer my subtanks mostly, I like the rba and the occs. I think the flavor is comparable in both personally. It may be a bit better in the TCT, but that's what you get when you're vaping twice the amount of juice lol. It's a nice tank, I just prefer my subtanks. I agree the airflow is better on the tct. Wish subtanks did it like that. I would recommend the tct to others, it's solid. My complaints are all personal preference.
I love my SubTank too, but the rba is starting to annoy me. Flows less air, whistles and 2 out of 3 times I wick it, it leaks. Just me not getting it right I guess. Although the first time I built it was the best. I've been playing with the Nickel coils in it but haven't gotten them set to my liking yet. Like you said, it's all about personal preference. The TCT is more of a pain to take apart and fill. Sometimes I need a pick to keep the bottom o-ring in place putting it back together. The SubTank is nicer in that aspect. I sure won't be taking it out of my daily rotation. I do need to try an iSub G though...

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Almost all RDAs today have adjustable airflow.
Remember it's not one or the other.
The way you build the coils, set the wick, and modulate airflow all work together.
Be flexible and experimental to get the most out of your dripper.
Trust me. You have only begun.
Drippers offer lots of options and the ability to tailor the vape to your liking.

The Achilles only adjusts between "tight" and "suck a golfball thru a garden hose" -- I removed the airflow screw so it would stop whistling, and it's still tighter than any of my Kayfuns set at halfway open.

My kind of RDA... :D

Andria

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I love my SubTank too, but the rba is starting to annoy me. Flows less air, whistles and 2 out of 3 times I wick it, it leaks. Just me not getting it right I guess. Although the first time I built it was the best. I've been playing with the Nickel coils in it but haven't gotten them set to my liking yet. Like you said, it's all about personal preference. The TCT is more of a pain to take apart and fill. Sometimes I need a pick to keep the bottom o-ring in place putting it back together. The SubTank is nicer in that aspect. I sure won't be taking it out of my daily rotation. I do need to try an iSub G though...
Do you have the original rba, or the plus with airholes and the screw. The new one puts the original to shame. You don't have to get everything just right. I want to try the iSub g also, I just hate having different tanks with different coils. That's another reason I just stick with subtanks, I have 5 now and I like that I only have to worry about one type of coil. I'm just ocd, no big deal.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Do you have the original rba, or the plus with airholes and the screw. The new one puts the original to shame. You don't have to get everything just right. I want to try the iSub g also, I just hate having different tanks with different coils. That's another reason I just stick with subtanks, I have 5 now and I like that I only have to worry about one type of coil. I'm just ocd, no big deal.
I do have the old version. It works, but only when I get it perfect. I've been meaning to pick up the new version and maybe another Subtank sooner or later. I agree, it would be nice to only have to deal with one kind of coil, but then I would want to have the perfect tank to go with it. There are so many options, and new ones hitting the market all the time, I don't want to miss the "perfect" one. I guess I'll just have to get 2 of everything... I gave up my cigarette addiction for a equipment addiction.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I do have the old version. It works, but only when I get it perfect. I've been meaning to pick up the new version and maybe another Subtank sooner or later. I agree, it would be nice to only have to deal with one kind of coil, but then I would want to have the perfect tank to go with it. There are so many options, and new ones hitting the market all the time, I don't want to miss the "perfect" one. I guess I'll just have to get 2 of everything... I gave up my cigarette addiction for a equipment addiction.

Id prefer building my own coils.
I truly wish all these new tanks came with the option of rebuilding.
That's the one downside: you must buy premade, proprietary coils.
I hate the "tether". That one reason I wanted to quit smoking.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
Hello ECF.

You know what time it is, yeah quick fire question time.

The rules are simple one answer per user, users who post multiple answers will be disqualified. There'll be 10 winners, just like the previous quick fire draws. And the draw ends on Monday 3rd of August @ 17:00 EDT.

Alright, without further ado here's this rounds question:

"What colour Disrupter would you like us to release next?"

Please keep in mind this question is for the Disrupter only, and not for another colour variation of the InnokinCell. Current Disrupter colours include: Black, Silver & Gold.

Good luck ECF users!
Bright red would look good!

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
I don't mind buying coils. If I need to change one out and don't feel like building one, it's nice. But I agree, it would be great if more tanks came with rba's. I find myself enjoying building them too.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I don't mind buying coils. If I need to change one out and don't feel like building one, it's nice. But I agree, it would be great if more tanks came with rba's. I find myself enjoying building them too.

With prebuilt coils, you tend to get occasional duds.
I don't build duds ;).
I can build to suit me, and with a $4 roll of kanthal I can build hundreds of coils, anytime I want.
No waiting for vapemail, no driving to the B&M, no middle man markup.
Life is expensive enough.
I get it that some vapers will pay for the convenience, I understand some cannot build their own coils for a number of reasons...
But some of us prefer the option, and don't have access to coils unless we order online and wait.
An optional RBA deck would make any of these tanks a viable choice for every vaper, not just the ones that buy prebuilt coils.
Just my opinion.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

Exactly this -- and being at the mercy of the USPS to bring them??? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'll stick with rebuildables. :D

Andria

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Just An FYI:

Okay - I know it is strange that anyone would have a problem with UPS given their track record on timely deliveries - without going around the country, and how careful they are in making sure all packages are delivered without being damaged, or just left at your door where anyone can steal them, or even out in the elements, especially when there is a downpour . . . However, this is the first time I have ever been able to say something nice about UPS . . . Just got an email notification that the "InnokinDisrupter"/"InnokinCell" which I WON in the first "Quick-Fire' Question Sub-contest are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow between 3:15 - 7:00 PM . . . :thumbs:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Just An FYI:

Okay - I know it is strange that anyone would have a problem with UPS given their track record on timely deliveries - without going around the country, and how careful they are in making sure all packages are delivered without being damaged, or just left at your door where anyone can steal them, or even out in the elements, especially when there is a downpour . . . However, this is the first time I have ever been able to say something nice about UPS . . . Just got an email notification that the "InnokinDisrupter"/"InnokinCell" which I WON in the first "Quick-Fire' Question Sub-contest are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow between 3:15 - 7:00 PM . . . :thumbs:
Wooohoooo, Uncle!!!! Cat wait to see pics and hear what you think!

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
I hear ya on the sub tank rba, I've yet to buy a coil for it. I solely use the rba, but have the same issue with wicking on occasion. When it's just right is heavenly!! Innokin needs a tank with an rba section

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
With prebuilt coils, you tend to get occasional duds.
I don't build duds ;).
I can build to suit me, and with a $4 roll of kanthal I can build hundreds of coils, anytime I want.
No waiting for vapemail, no driving to the B&M, no middle man markup.
Life is expensive enough.
I get it that some vapers will pay for the convenience, I understand some cannot build their own coils for a number of reasons...
But some of us prefer the option, and don't have access to coils unless we order online and wait.
An optional RBA deck would make any of these tanks a viable choice for every vaper, not just the ones that buy prebuilt coils.
Just my opinion.
When I used my Nautilus, I got quite a few duds. I haven't had one with the Kanger yet. I can and do build coils, but I also get migraines and may have a couple days that I can't stand to be under a bright light trying to force my eyes to focus on a thin wire. So having the option of both works best for me.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
I hear ya on the sub tank rba, I've yet to buy a coil for it. I solely use the rba, but have the same issue with wicking on occasion. When it's just right is heavenly!! Innokin needs a tank with an rba section
All tanks should come with an rba. It's a great option.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Oh how I know the feeling! I've found there's some really nice subtank clones on fasttech. I just received my first clone, the rest are authentic. I really can't even tell the difference. I have a cart with another, another rba plus, like 10 drip tips lol. It's a never ending flow of vape mail here. There's a reason I'm working overtime, to cover my vape expenses lol. But yeah, I highly suggest the rba plus. With the original, it mostly comes down to the amount of cotton you're using, and making sure to pull it up from the sides to make sure there's a little bit of airflow in there. It works great once you get that part down.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Oh how I know the feeling! I've found there's some really nice subtank clones on fasttech. I just received my first clone, the rest are authentic. I really can't even tell the difference. I have a cart with another, another rba plus, like 10 drip tips lol. It's a never ending flow of vape mail here. There's a reason I'm working overtime, to cover my vape expenses lol. But yeah, I highly suggest the rba plus. With the original, it mostly comes down to the amount of cotton you're using, and making sure to pull it up from the sides to make sure there's a little bit of airflow in there. It works great once you get that part down.
I keep thinking about Fasttech, but the stories about long shipping times worry me. I hate waiting weeks for something I order to show up... I had about 15 rda's in my cart at 3fp (think that's the name) and didn't buy after hearing the same about them. Maybe I need to deal with it and place an order with them?

My 68 Nova has been eating up a lot of my "non-essentials" budget. About 18k in my longblock and turbo, and I still need some more parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread