Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
That, and IQ testing, would sure be a step in the right direction!!

Andria
Maybe a mandatory retirement age or at least eye sight testing. At my old house, we had an old postman that hit more mailboxes than he delivered to. He argued with me once telling me that I wasn't who I am, that I was someone that hadn't lived in that house since the 70's... Refused to deliver mail that didn't have that name on it...

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I can't blame you on the tracking number. I'm not happy when usps doesn't update their numbers fast enough.

I'm looking around on their site, this will take forever. Lol, they have a few items to say the least... Anyone tried their REO clone? I want a REO but want to make sure I like the whole bottom feed thing before I spend the authentic price.
Yep, if you get into it, you'll have a cart building up consistently. Every time I look, something goes in the cart lol. I've slowed down a bit though, I don't need another drip tip the rest of my life. Also make sure you read reviews and the discussion tab is helpful. I'd never order a clone if I didn't see at least a couple good reviews on it.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Yep, if you get into it, you'll have a cart building up consistently. Every time I look, something goes in the cart lol. I've slowed down a bit though, I don't need another drip tip the rest of my life. Also make sure you read reviews and the discussion tab is helpful. I'd never order a clone if I didn't see at least a couple good reviews on it.

I was going to say the same thing, I have more drip tips than I will ever need! (and I'm a tootle puffer!). That said, I also always have a half-full cart at Fasttech. It seems to be an always open tab on my laptop. And once you log in, they are really great about saving your cart. I think my wishlist has over 200 items on it!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I can spend less if avalibility is an issue. I was just saying the $20 to get better shipping shouldn't be a problem. I guess I'm gonna get on their site and do some looking around. I need to look at some clone rda's to see if I might like them enough to order the genuine version. I've only got 2 drippers, so I really need to sample around to see what I like.
I've gotten clone Protank 2's... Cannot tell the difference. My last order said everything was in stock, but it's coming in 3 different shipments because one tank wasn't really in stock. The last 2 tanks came in unmarked boxes, and those were wrapped in bubble wrap before they went in the bubble mailer. Nothing broken so far, and my prewound coils werent even smashed. I can't beat the prices...lol

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I was going to say the same thing, I have more drip tips than I will ever need! (and I'm a tootle puffer!). That said, I also always have a half-full cart at Fasttech. It seems to be an always open tab on my laptop. And once you log in, they are really great about saving your cart. I think my wishlist has over 200 items on it!
I have all these drip tips, but I only use one set that's perfect for me lol. They're cheap pom/delrin, 2 piece. They're wide, but the hole isn't too big so no spitback ever, and just feel comfy on your lips. Just ordered 2 more sets, hoping they suit me well. I'll have to hook up some friends with the ones I don't care for. Good thing is it's like $1 per drip tip with the sets, so I don't care if I don't like them.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I have all these drip tips, but I only use one set that's perfect for me lol. They're cheap pom/delrin, 2 piece. They're wide, but the hole isn't too big so no spitback ever, and just feel comfy on your lips. Just ordered 2 more sets, hoping they suit me well. I'll have to hook up some friends with the ones I don't care for. Good thing is it's like $1 per drip tip with the sets, so I don't care if I don't like them.

I don't even sub-ohm or drip though! Mine are just the ones to replace the replaceable 510s, like on Vivi Novas and my Mini Pro Tank 3s. That's what makes it embarrassing. I like the pretty ones, and the different shaped ones, so I just keep buying more. I have more drip tanks than tanks and believe me, I have quite a few tanks. :oops:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I don't even sub-ohm or drip though! Mine are just the ones to replace the replaceable 510s, like on Vivi Novas and my Mini Pro Tank 3s. That's what makes it embarrassing. I like the pretty ones, and the different shaped ones, so I just keep buying more. I have more drip tanks than tanks and believe me, I have quite a few tanks. :oops:
Lol...just got a tip in my last order I LOVE...now may have to go back and buy the whole set in different colors. I did order a set of the silicone 510 tips because I like to color code my tanks to my juices...and the silicone tips won't smack my teeth so hard if I chatter while I'm out walking the dogs.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Lol oh well! I don't drip, I'm just really picky with drip tips. Once you get a nice one it's such a great feeling. The ones that come included with most tanks really suck imo. I also like matching colors with orings, and being able to differentiate which juice is in which tank.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Update:

For anyone interested . . . First - The disclaimer: I really do not know anything about this vendor, since I have never purchased anything from them . . . However, they are an ECF Approved Supplier/Vendor (And posting any other links is a big ECF NO NO ) from Huston, TX who is selling the "InnokinDisrupter" ($29.99) /"InnokinCell" ($18.50) System KIt for $47.99 and the "Innokin iSub G Tank" for $19.99 w/Free Shipping if purchases reach a total over a certain amount, or a "Flat Rate" of $5.00 - unless Ya' want to go pick it up for $3.00 . . . There is also a Discount code: " facebook10 "

Hope this information helps people who want to get everything - NOW . . .

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Oh right yeah, you'll have no problem spending $20 lol. The shipping upgrade is literally under $2 anyway. You won't get a tracking number either unless you spend 20 or upgrade. I can't deal with no tracking number on a China order!!!
I got tracking on a $9 order....i paid for the upgraded shipping, which was like $0.30 :p

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Lol oh well! I don't drip, I'm just really picky with drip tips. Once you get a nice one it's such a great feeling. The ones that come included with most tanks really suck imo. I also like matching colors with orings, and being able to differentiate which juice is in which tank.

Glad I'm not the only one. :) I don't know why I thought you were a dripper...lol

And I know what you mean, I don't like any of the aluminum or metal ones. Just don't like how they feel in my mouth. OR like @redrebel821, said...hitting them against my teeth!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
yeah, I get that... Lmaoooo...these are en route
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread