Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
No orings! I have a similar set on order, then a set of those 2puffs ones that are 2 piece.
I don't so much mind metal ones...but for when I'm out at park or walking, I think the silicone ones are going to be great!!,

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Update:

For anyone interested . . . First - The disclaimer: I really do not know anything about this vendor, since I have never purchased anything from them . . . However, they are an ECF Approved Supplier/Vendor (And posting any other links is a big ECF NO NO ) from Huston, TX who is selling the "InnokinDisrupter" ($29.99) /"InnokinCell" ($18.50) System KIt for $47.99 and the "Innokin iSub G Tank" for $19.99 w/Free Shipping if purchases reach a total over a certain amount, or a "Flat Rate" of $5.00 - unless Ya' want to go pick it up for $3.00 . . . There is also a Discount code: " facebook10 "

Hope this information helps people who want to get everything - NOW . . .

Killer deal! Too bad I didn't see this 12 hours ago.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
1405009-3.jpg

I have this one coming. Actually a lot of different colors/shapes that are similar to this one also!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
1405009-3.jpg

I have this one coming. Actually a lot of different colors/shapes that are similar to this one also!
Lol...I looked at a bunch of the acrylic ones, then decided on the silicone. I to the purple/rainbow one to match my rainbow ego2 battery. Yes, I'm that bad about matching. Then, I color coded my protanks with nail polish....lmaooooo

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Just An FYI:

Okay - I know it is strange that anyone would have a problem with UPS given their track record on timely deliveries - without going around the country, and how careful they are in making sure all packages are delivered without being damaged, or just left at your door where anyone can steal them, or even out in the elements, especially when there is a downpour . . . However, this is the first time I have ever been able to say something nice about UPS . . . Just got an email notification that the "InnokinDisrupter"/"InnokinCell" which I WON in the first "Quick-Fire' Question Sub-contest are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow between 3:15 - 7:00 PM . . . :thumbs:
That's great, Uncle! I can't wait to see it! :banana::banana::banana:

-Redd-

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
A Brit in the Land of Clogs
Just An FYI:

Okay - I know it is strange that anyone would have a problem with UPS given their track record on timely deliveries - without going around the country, and how careful they are in making sure all packages are delivered without being damaged, or just left at your door where anyone can steal them, or even out in the elements, especially when there is a downpour . . . However, this is the first time I have ever been able to say something nice about UPS . . . Just got an email notification that the "InnokinDisrupter"/"InnokinCell" which I WON in the first "Quick-Fire' Question Sub-contest are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow between 3:15 - 7:00 PM . . . :thumbs:

Now I really am the lone person from that round not to have received their prize. :(

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
OCD, I know! The green tip is not normal... But I lost one and it was a quick fix View attachment 477342
Sometimes I like having something that looks obnoxious. Blue orings in my subtank, with a yellow drip tip, on an orange mod lol. It stands out for sure.

Enigma78

Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Ohio
Great giveaway, unfortunately I don't do social networking so my odds of winning will not increase any lol. I sadly can not afford items like this due to being on a single income with a family support financially, so any chance to possibly win something like this I am most grateful for.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Great giveaway, unfortunately I don't do social networking so my odds of winning will not increase any lol. I sadly can not afford items like this due to being on a single income with a family support financially, so any chance to possibly win something like this I am most grateful for.
I do social networking and still only managed 15 points lol. Anything is possible.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I do social networking, got a few points...lol...got VERY lucky in the last QuickDraw round. I can't wait for notification that it 's on it's way
I'm hoping for that quick draw tomorrow. If not, I'll assume I won't win. I won a 30ml bottle of juice before, that's all I've ever won in my life. I treated it as if I won the lottery lol.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I'm hoping for that quick draw tomorrow. If not, I'll assume I won't win. I won a 30ml bottle of juice before, that's all I've ever won in my life. I treated it as if I won the lottery lol.
My best wins so far...20 bottles of Halo...my Disrupter....a 60ml juice.....and an IBTanked custom tank

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Sometimes I like having something that looks obnoxious. Blue orings in my subtank, with a yellow drip tip, on an orange mod lol. It stands out for sure.
I have a tie dye Provari mini with my neon pink juice and a purple rainbow drip tip....lol....yeah, I don't do boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread