Status
Not open for further replies.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Fingers crossed. I'll be back around noon on break. Is there a time they're announcing the winners? Good luck everyone, including me.

Should be around 4:00pm our time. Last week it was announced at like 4:15 our time. I know because I was glued to this thread for those minutes waiting! At least I got good news!

Good luck to everyone! I can't wait to see who wins this round!!

ckc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
UK
Hello ECF.

You know what time it is, yeah quick fire question time.

The rules are simple one answer per user, users who post multiple answers will be disqualified. There'll be 10 winners, just like the previous quick fire draws. And the draw ends on Monday 3rd of August @ 17:00 EDT.

Alright, without further ado here's this rounds question:

"What colour Disrupter would you like us to release next?"

Please keep in mind this question is for the Disrupter only, and not for another colour variation of the InnokinCell. Current Disrupter colours include: Black, Silver & Gold.

Good luck ECF users!

Ooooh, come to find info on the Disrupter and find this :)

I'd love to see White !

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Wait we had someone spam the thread?

Aww maaaan...
I missed kicking the spammer around.
They were telling us the contest was just Innokin advertising a new device :?: I personally was in complete shock to hear this news :shock:

Got me thinking though, I hate when that happens :facepalm: Who ever came up with the contest idea needs a big pat on the back, and a raise in pay :laugh:
And I Thank You :)

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
They were telling us the contest was just Innokin advertising a new device :?: I personally was in complete shock to hear this news :shock:
Wait, what? This contest is just one big promotion?
Confused.gif

Good luck to the everyone. Can't wait to see what colors the new winners will pick.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country

Got me thinking though, I hate when that happens :facepalm: Who ever came up with the contest idea needs a big pat on the back, and a raise in pay :laugh:
And I Thank You :)

Well of course it's a promotion to advertise a product.

We got spammed by Captain Obvious?

Lol

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015

Lol

lol I only saw some of it but it was actually captain obvious through google translate so it was less obvious what he was trying to say.

I think it was another vendor upset that Innokin got so much advertising for this contest. (the sticky thread and the banner ad). Though I'm sure any vendor that is willing to give away this much stuff would get similar treatment.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL

Lol
Lol right? That's exactly what I was going to post. Advertise all you want if you're giving away such a huge supply. I better win or else I'm gonna....im gonna....ummm...enjoy the one I paid for anyway. :thumb:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Lol right? That's exactly what I was going to post. Advertise all you want if you're giving away such a huge supply. I better win or else I'm gonna....im gonna....ummm...enjoy the one I paid for anyway. :thumb:

Heh.. that was kinda how I felt after the 15mil post contest... I didn't win a CF4... so I bought one, as I was planning to do anyway! :lol:

Andria

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015

I won one which will lead to me buying more battery colors which will lead to me buying more disrupters for the extra batteries. This contest really is win/win for us and them. Plus it gives me some brand loyalty because they have shown to be a cool company

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I won one which will lead to me buying more battery colors which will lead to me buying more disrupters for the extra batteries. This contest really is win/win for us and them. Plus it gives me some brand loyalty because they have shown to be a cool company
Yep I already liked Innokin. I really do hope I win still, obviously, but if not no biggie. It's awesome they're getting their products or there because they really are the best quality out there imo, especially for their prices. I'd never drop $200 on a device people claim is so awesome. No, I'd rather have a Disruptor, couple cells, and 3 Coolfire 4s for the same price as that one mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread