Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
G'Afternoon everyone and to those who are about to
images (4).jpg

And to all @ Innokin....I received the cable and iSub today, thanks so much for the tank as an added gift!!....Now all I need is a special designated cabinet with the Innokin logo to house all my Innokin products in or on!
8e89f596.gif

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
:offtopic: I know this thread is about the Disrupter and we never go off topic :laugh:
But I like to explain to people that are new to Innokin or, just don't know what people are talking about when they say CF IV.
CF IV is the Innokin Cool Fire IV. It's a great little device :thumb:
Here's some Vids :)

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Has anyone from the last round received shipping info yet? I know it's only been a week but I'm super excited to try the Disrupter.

I won last round and I haven't yet. :( I know what you mean, I am super excited to try it also!!

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Yep I already liked Innokin. I really do hope I win still, obviously, but if not no biggie. It's awesome they're getting their products or there because they really are the best quality out there imo, especially for their prices. I'd never drop $200 on a device people claim is so awesome. No, I'd rather have a Disruptor, couple cells, and 3 Coolfire 4s for the same price as that one mod.
I cannot agree more! There has been some issue in some early product but Innokin has countered those with fixes in short order, unlike other brands where they have issues only to find they try to fix them and create more issues!:lol:

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
For those who have the device and about to get theirs....FYI...When the cell reaches the second bar of power remaining you will see in short time an odd icon, similar to a ac/dc plug, this is when you want to recharge it....even if there is 2 bars remaining...I assume this is a default indicator to charge so I just took it literally and charged it....The charge time is the shortest I have experienced yet, around 2 hours.:D

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Am I too late to enter, finding it difficult to navigate my way around here?
Nope :) you can go to the First page and enter the 400 give a way and there's a mini give a way of 10 today at 5pm EST, just post here a color that you would like to see the Disrupter made in :thumb:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Am I too late to enter, finding it difficult to navigate my way around here?
Post a color you would like to see in the Disrupter for this quick contest.

For the main contest, go to the first post in this thread and sign up by following the directions.

Good luck!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread