Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
WHOO HOO! I have a UPS email also that mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!!! Thanks to @hittman and @hashtag for posting that, I hadn't even checked my personal email yet today!! (I'm at work)

Did you get an email @redrebel821? Or did you not sign up for UPS My Choice yet?
I did! [emoji41]

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
That would indeed be awesome as well! I'm a huge fan of red/orange pearlescent paint jobs on cars, would be nice to see it on a mod too!

What's the first thing that you notice about a mod when you see someone using it?

498881d017b2d2b079a8fb17e37e779d60b06b50b6f5cef8a742faf5a52d2a86.jpg

If it isn't shiny, then the color will attract your eyes.

Now imagine what multi-color AND shiny would do ....especially at a distance!

You'd have everybody asking what it is and where they got it.

Cuz believe it or not, peeps have soooooo many shiny's that they'll buy it JUST for the unique colors!

If Innokin popped out a Disrupter with Chameleon or Pearlescent paint jobs....they'll sell like CRAZY!

And this would be EXTRA cool!

image-jpg.477983

Cuz you could write messages on your mod....

"You only wished is was yours....(with a smiley) :D"

Last edited:

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
I still would like a solid blue. The way I'm wired the different color combinations don't work. I could do silver/silver, black/pink/purple or black/black. I know I'm boring but that's how I roll. Simplicity
I'm hoping for a chance to win.

I'm thinking of going Black/black as well.

"I like my coffee black, just like my METAL!!!"

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
Just for inquiring minds. I went with the black disruptor and the red innokincell.
Thanks again Innokin for the great contest.
I was thinking along the same lines ... of course that's putting the cart well ahead of the horse. ;)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Just for inquiring minds. I went with the black disruptor and the red innokincell.
Thanks again Innokin for the great contest.

I think that would be my choice as well... GA Bulldawgs, Falcons, and my own personal esthetic... ;)

Then again... I may be going for a red Cf4 from Phiniac, so maybe not... maybe gold and black, since I learned that it's really gold and not that pallid champagne color.

Andria

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I have a blue cell and a gold Disrupter on the way. I can use the red w/gold for my school colors, the blue w/black when I feel ornery and the blue w/gold when UCLA plays USC I can switch and have both color schemes for one game.
dfd7def5.x50.gif
....I know I am strange right?
cd4680b6.x50.gif

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well - Here is "My" Innokin Disrupter (Black) & Innokin Cell (Red):
(Disclaimer: These pictures are taken with "Dumb-Phone", so Not the best Pictures . . . Also - Not being a professional photographer - nor graphics designer . . . AND - After over 2 hours of trying to edit them and creating Collages this is all Ya' gonna get . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;) )

cFqQ0ID.jpg

h7XV7B2.jpg

pOwqhmj.jpg

lAIMrah.jpg

Last edited:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Well - Here is "My" Innokin Disrupter (Black) & Innokin Cell (Red):
(Disclaimer: These pictures are taken with "Dumb-Phone", so Not the best Pictures . . . Also - Not being a professional photographer - nor graphics designer . . . After over 2 hours of trying to edit them and creating Collages this is all Ya' gonna get . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;) )

cFqQ0ID.jpg

h7XV7B2.jpg

pOwqhmj.jpg

lAIMrah.jpg
Look at you getting all fancy...tomorrow mine will be a simple hand check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread