Huge JUSTFOG S14 Hybrid Tank Giveaway - 500 to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Awesome, thanks for the response be better if I could stick it straight on a 510 connection, i dont have an adapter and dont know if it'll fire on the itaste vv due to the resistance...

Can anyone tell me what the coil is rated at on the justfog please? Also where to buy more of them, might just be perfect for the mrs :D

It's a 1.6 ohm coil I believe.

arkansawdave74

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Hot Springs, Arkansas
I watched a couple of rebuilding videos. Can't understand what is being said, but the video is detailed enoigh I can figure it out. Being a no sub ohm tootle puffer, I really like this thing!
I like both, but I really get better flavor, more satisfaction, and way better battery life out of my K1 tootle puffer than my Atlantis 2 sub. I wouldn't have expected that, but it's true. The K1 is dynamite. That's why I gave the JustFog to my Mom. I already have a much loved 1.6ohm puffer.

FSimon

Sep 25, 2015
Okay.. this seems to be kindof a ripoff...
I'm in the contact phase with DHL regarding my package..
One important thing to note is that the package apparently contains an INVOICE as if we have bought the tank, which is first off illegal (one cannot issue final invoice unless I actually paid them money) and second it's the main source of all the complaints here about huge customs taxes, since no matter how many times we say it's a prize, it contains the invoice for 28 bucks so in DHLs eyes it looks like a legit online purchase. Furthermore since it's not a huge amount it would be duty free in my country and I would only have to pay VAT, but the VAT amount just barely reaches the minimum limit where DHL would charge me $27.5 to take care of the customs documents so the whole tank would come out to roughly $30 which is just ridiculous since it's actual value would be nowhere near the initial $28 to begin with.. I simply told them I'm not signing anything, they can either deliver it for free or send it back to mister Justin Kim and ask him why he's sending out fake invoices in the process...
ECF should take more care when considering promotions and giveaways appearing on the site, as this simply looks like a marketing scam from justfog to boost their sales on paper.. Oh well.. not exactly the way I imagined my first ever winning a prize moment :))

Cheers!

arkansawdave74

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Hot Springs, Arkansas
That's good! I'm so happy it's working out for you! :wub:
LOL I was only kidding about the cussing part... But overall, except for one super bad incident with an ex-bf, I like her a lot.

EDIT: Maybe too much.. :rolleyes:... She has TWO pretty eyes. ;)

EDIT 2: But still not as pretty as your ONE! :wub:

Last edited:
Reactions: LynnNC

arkansawdave74

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Hot Springs, Arkansas
One important thing to note is that the package apparently contains an INVOICE as if we have bought the tank, which is first off illegal (one cannot issue final invoice unless I actually paid them money) and second it's the main source of all the complaints here about huge customs taxes, since no matter how many times we say it's a prize, it contains the invoice for 28 bucks so in DHLs eyes it looks like a legit online purchase. Furthermore since it's not a huge amount it would be duty free in my country and I would only have to pay VAT, but the VAT amount just barely reaches the minimum limit where DHL would charge me $27.5 to take care of the customs documents so the whole tank would come out to roughly $30 which is just ridiculous since it's actual value would be nowhere near the initial $28 to begin with.. I simply told them I'm not signing anything, they can either deliver it for free or send it back to mister Justin Kim and ask him why he's sending out fake invoices in the process...
ECF should take more care when considering promotions and giveaways appearing on the site, as this simply looks like a marketing scam from justfog to boost their sales on paper.. Oh well.. not exactly the way I imagined my first ever winning a prize moment :))

Cheers!
Dang. Sorry to hear that.

Chris H.

Apr 4, 2016

Cheers!

OH yeah i do have an invoice from justfog for $28 but if this is a competition it clearly states to WIN one not win the chance to pay for one lol i wont be paying them $28 either way :lol:

if they wish to pursue this $28 i shall see them in court :D

Reactions: ShamrockPat

Chris H.

Apr 4, 2016
It's not a scam, I think since this is JUSTFOG's first giveaway they made a mistake. They likely simply misread the requirements of shipping to Canada or Europe, remember guys they are Korean so there is a language barrier.

ahh ok, either way ive not had anything confirming i need to make a payment

Reactions: ShamrockPat

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Inappropriate and rude. Knock it off

f1vefour

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2013
    Emerald Coast
    While I agree a bit with @big_vape you have to understand a lot wouldn't have entered if they knew they would be paying for it.

It wouldn't have been dishonest for JUSTFOG to label this as a gift bypassing these fees for a lot of folks, like I said I'm almost certain this was a mistake because they haven't sent prizes out before.

Chris H.

Apr 4, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Cleaning up

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Cleaning up
    Status