Huge JUSTFOG S14 Hybrid Tank Giveaway - 500 to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkansawdave74

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Hot Springs, Arkansas
My S14 arrived this morning TY for the chance at this ,it's a neat lil unit but I think I'm going to pass it forward to mom she probably use it more than me.
Thank you again !
I did the exact same thing! And she LOVES it!

Chris H.

Apr 4, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Trolling

Chris H.

Apr 4, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Cleaning up

Arkadiusz

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2015
Ireland
Okay.. this seems to be kindof a ripoff...
I'm in the contact phase with DHL regarding my package..
One important thing to note is that the package apparently contains an INVOICE as if we have bought the tank, which is first off illegal (one cannot issue final invoice unless I actually paid them money) and second it's the main source of all the complaints here about huge customs taxes, since no matter how many times we say it's a prize, it contains the invoice for 28 bucks so in DHLs eyes it looks like a legit online purchase. Furthermore since it's not a huge amount it would be duty free in my country and I would only have to pay VAT, but the VAT amount just barely reaches the minimum limit where DHL would charge me $27.5 to take care of the customs documents so the whole tank would come out to roughly $30 which is just ridiculous since it's actual value would be nowhere near the initial $28 to begin with.. I simply told them I'm not signing anything, they can either deliver it for free or send it back to mister Justin Kim and ask him why he's sending out fake invoices in the process...
ECF should take more care when considering promotions and giveaways appearing on the site, as this simply looks like a marketing scam from justfog to boost their sales on paper.. Oh well.. not exactly the way I imagined my first ever winning a prize moment :))

Cheers!

In Ireland DHL send it to me letter with Tax duties and I need pay €32.54. I dont know from DHL get cost off all package but ther is value + shipping together on that letter €87 . Tax is € 20.04 + extra charges €12.50 =€32.54.
No way that tank is not worth the money, I dont pay I dont collected.

Chris H.

Apr 4, 2016
In Ireland DHL send it to me letter with Tax duties and I need pay €32.54. I dont know from DHL get cost off all package but ther is value + shipping together on that letter €87 . Tax is € 20.04 + extra charges €12.50 =€32.54.
No way that tank is not worth the money, I dont pay I dont collected.

Yeah see now thats a bit unreasonable... But dont let that other guy.. Erm I dno what his name is see you complaining about that, he'll have you for it, specially living the dream and what not, how dare you complain about a free* competition!?

*free being about 30-40 euros of course, I mean its not like for that money you could buy a nice rta or tank AND have change, oh wait... :?:

:lol:

Reactions: BrentMydland

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Before reading this realize this is no way a reflection of ECF, Just Fog or displeasure with the giveaway and I am merely letting you all know the outcome of the plight with DHL.

OK so, as you all know I had been seeing what I could accomplish with the duties and fees that was charged by CBSA and DHL on these prizes. In my contact with DHL they advised me the fees are derived from the $10 they charge for one reason and the $5 they charge for another while the rest is charged from CBSA. So 3 quarters of the charges is actually DHL because of having to pay CBSA for the duties and fees required for this package. I asked how I can get these reversed as they are incorrect fees as this item was free to me as a result of a contest. They asked me to get a revised invoice showing that it was a gift from the shipper to have duties and fees reevaluated.

I contacted Just Fog and told them of the duties and fees and what DHL was requesting to have the fees and duties re-evaluated. They promptly sent the requested document and wished me luck also said if anything else was necessary to let them know. I reached back out to DHL and gave them the document through the method they stated with all the required info.

They messaged me back several days later and said duties and fees will still be charged, as the gift status will not apply on this item, in the amount of $21.42 Canadian for both shipments. Needless to say I cant justify it nor do I have 44.84 to pay on the items.

I have since contacted Just Fog with the outcome and advise them while I do appreciate the winnings I cannot accept the packages with the current duties and fees being charged by DHL. I am still super happy for winning and super happy with the service by Just Fog. I am very disappointed to have won and not being able to collect my prize. Unfortunately it also means the tank that was going to be given away to my dad to help him quit is also being returned as a result of this.

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Cleaning up

Chris H.

Apr 4, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Trolling

CraZcracker

Dec 6, 2014
    West Texas
    I received my Frog tank yesterday. DHL dropped it at my door in Texas. No fee, duty tax or such. BUT this thing has the old eGo threads. I don't have an adapter nor do I vape at such low voltage its recommended for. So if you want this and are willing to PayPal shipping I will ship it to you for that cost alone. First come first serve

arkansawdave74

ECF Veteran
    Mar 2, 2016
    Hot Springs, Arkansas
    I received my Frog tank yesterday. DHL dropped it at my door in Texas. No fee, duty tax or such. BUT this thing has the old eGo threads. I don't have an adapter nor do I vape at such low voltage its recommended for. So if you want this and are willing to PayPal shipping I will ship it to you for that cost alone. First come first serve

I finally got mine! I don't have a mod that it will work on :(
    Who needs a tank?
    Well, I don't NEED a tank, but @nlgeekdad 's dad does. I PIFd mine to my mom to help her quit. If there are no others who need one, I would love one for myself. But, like I said earlier, I have an Atlantis 2 and a K1 now. I would love to see someone get it who needs it. Let me know if no one speaks up. I'd be more than happy to pay shipping.

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2013
    St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
    Well, I don't NEED a tank, but @nlgeekdad 's dad does. I PIFd mine to my mom to help her quit. If there are no others who need one, I would love one for myself. But, like I said earlier, I have an Atlantis 2 and a K1 now. I would love to see someone get it who needs it. Let me know if no one speaks up. I'd be more than happy to pay shipping.

just sent nlgeekdad a justfog,didn't think to ask if he needed the adaptor for it..nutz

Go home Ding. You're drunk.

As Ding said he sent one my way :) much appreciated that you thought of my pappy as well and @Ding its all good because thats the type of battery I have to start him off :)

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 30, 2015
    ON. Canada
    So i went to justfogs U.S. website to order a replacement glass. Was 3.99 plus shipping and tax. Well shipping was gonna be 12.00. Not gonna happen. Just to ship across the state.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    That's rediculous... 20$ for a 1$ piece of glass...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread