Huge JUSTFOG S14 Hybrid Tank Giveaway - 500 to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eezel4801

Sep 21, 2015
So i went to justfogs U.S. website to order a replacement glass. Was 3.99 plus shipping and tax. Well shipping was gonna be 12.00. Not gonna happen. Just to ship across the state.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
rip off ! shipping should be 2 - 3 bucks or you should have a choice of paying more if delivered faster

eezel4801

Sep 21, 2015
rip off ! shipping should be 2 - 3 bucks or you should have a choice of paying more if delivered faster
Check out fast tech I buy glass there for ALOT of tanks I have I buy 5 for each tank costs me like 5 - 6 bucks including shipping...It just takes 2 to 3 weeks to get here..but i dont care the price is right...and im clumsy always breaking the pyrex ..lol fasttech keeps me stocked up though!

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
Check out fast tech I buy glass there for ALOT of tanks I have I buy 5 for each tank costs me like 5 - 6 bucks including shipping...It just takes 2 to 3 weeks to get here..but i dont care the price is right...and im clumsy always breaking the pyrex ..lol fasttech keeps me stocked up though!
I checked out FT, a search for "justfog" and "just fog" got 0 results of this product

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
I dunno about the glass, but the coils are really easy to rebuild...I knew I was gonna have to do that...$17 for 5? What the crap.

Easy to rebuild though

They are,I've rebuilt mine three times already.I can't see myself buying coils for this atty...just too much money.

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
So i went to justfogs U.S. website to order a replacement glass. Was 3.99 plus shipping and tax. Well shipping was gonna be 12.00. Not gonna happen. Just to ship across the state.
Fasttech might have a glass tank that'll fit, try searching by the dimensions. That has worked in the past.

Irony not lost that FT can ship a glass tank from freaking CHINA for the to-the-door total cost of a buck fiddy, but it costs $8.00 to go a few hundred domestic miles... o_O:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread