humbled and thankful

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennvapemom

Jul 31, 2015
i just wanted to thank the members who have helped with advice and assistance during a rough time. it really is difficult sometimes (unfortunately) to find an individual who is just nice and helpful to be friends with. ecspecially when you have kids and work and just a hectic life and do not have alot of time to search out and find good friends. i am so thankful to the members ive heard from or spoken (wrote lol) to who helped with advice,thoughts,and guidance on my malfunctioning device and to one very wonderful fellow mother, help with finding a good fit for an actual replacement. sorry for the length of this post but in short i just want to state that i'm very touched by the people of this vaping family that ive connected with thus far thanks again for just being nice. hope everyone's sunday is good and full of clouds of love❤☀

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
i just wanted to thank the members who have helped with advice and assistance during a rough time. it really is difficult sometimes (unfortunately) to find an individual who is just nice and helpful to be friends with. ecspecially when you have kids and work and just a hectic life and do not have alot of time to search out and find good friends. i am so thankful to the members ive heard from or spoken (wrote lol) to who helped with advice,thoughts,and guidance on my malfunctioning device and to one very wonderful fellow mother, help with finding a good fit for an actual replacement. sorry for the length of this post but in short i just want to state that i'm very touched by the people of this vaping family that ive connected with thus far thanks again for just being nice. hope everyone's sunday is good and full of clouds of love❤☀

What a Nice thing to Say. I never get Tired of Reading things like this.

I think what Makes the ECF such a Great Place is the Vast Amount of people who are Willing to Help Others.

Because No Matter How Long a person has been using an e-Cigarette, we ALL started at some point. And we ALL had questions about How things work.

Glad you got Answers/Advice that were Helpful. And don't hesitate to ask More when they Arise.

:)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
so i have an joytech egrip coming soon anything i should know? i still am low on juice but when i am able ia there any restrictions or any problems with this egrip and different mixes? thanks again everyone

If this is your 1st VW (Variable Wattage) device, I would just say that it is Best to start using it at the Lowest Wattage Setting, and then Slowly Increase the Watts to fine tune the Taste of the Hit.

You know when you have Increased the Watts enough. Because the Taste of the Hit will start to taste Hot and a Little Burnt. That is when it is time to decrease the Wattage Slightly.

Also, I believe that the eGrip has an Airflow Adjustment on it. Hard to say if you will like More Airflow or Less Airflow. You will just have to Play around with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread