Hx3!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITPython

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Central Coast, CA
Is this free sample of HX3 still on? I see nothing on the site mentioning it. I ordered a variety sample pack a few hours ago (which has apparently already shipped... man that was fast Halo!) and my order came to $26 after shipping.

Think I will also get this sample? I was a menthol smoker and still have yet to find a decent tobacco/menthol vape experience. So getting a HX3 would be a nice addition to my sample pack if they threw one in for me.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
no i did not let it steep i was too impatient :p however, i do rotate juices quite often so my bottles always last a long time. they steep naturally as i never rip straight through a bottle. and fwiw i never notice any change. the effect(s) of steeping is something i have never been able to pick up on. maybe because i always keep trying the juices during the steeping process and they change so gradually to me that i dont recognize it. ? i dont know... am i the only one who has never noticed this so called "steeping"?

did you guys let it steep at all? I got a bottle in Fri and was going to try it Sun, but apparently I'm having a bad vaping week LOL!

Anyway, guess I'll leave it sit awhile till my taste comes back.

Prime is one of my favs here too, and tribecca, but can't taste either one (poor me:( )

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
HX3 is absolutely awesome! I can't put in down.

Judy, you're correct, there's a lot going on with HX3. I love the complexity of the flavor. I know I've tasted the different notes that's in it somehow with other Halo flavors but just can't zero in on it as they mend together very well.

I think I've found a new love, not one to replace other Halo faves of mine but in addition to. :)

Certainly is a keeper

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
So glad you like it, Francis! I think the thing that I enjoy so much about the HX3 is the layers of flavoring...keeps me guessing and coming back for more. ;) I just recently tried Freedom for the first time (don't know why it took me so long??), but it's yet another Halo juice I'm not going to be able to go without in my daily rotation. Love the stuff! :)

Flying Mystic

Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Atlanta
HX3, hands down my favorite juice. Never thought that I would find an all day, everyday vape until now. This juice seems to have the best of many flavors, fruit, tobacco, nuts and something else I can't put my finger on. Depending on my mood one of the flavors becomes dominant. Never fails to deliver. Halo is now my only juice vendor. Never thought I would say that but there it is. Thanks Halo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread