Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhartman89

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Has anyone else seen this yet? It is a clone of the Noble 1 basically and comes with a spare glass tank and a tube to use an 18650. I just pre-ordered one. They have them on Vaportek for ~$45.

Vaportek link:
http://www.vaportekusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Elite-Hybrid-&CartID=1

EDIT: It looks like someone else beat me to it. If mods feel the need to close this, please do so.

RainbowHeaven 2013 latest mod Hybrid mod ELITE - HOT Sale e-cigarettes - Product Catalog - Shenzhen RainbowHeaven Technology Co., Ltd--electronic cigarette, e-cigarette, electronic cigarette suppliers

1373871353.jpg

1373871341.jpg

1373869734.jpg

1373869709.jpg

Elite-Hybrid--2T.jpg

Elite-Hybrid--3T.jpg

Last edited:

Lhartman89

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Last edited:
Looks amazing. Whats the deal with the air-hole in the deck?
Does it help to feed juice better, i.e. no vacuum? I find it's the same either way on the AGA/AGI.

no idea, but I have heard the unit works well and vapes great. The button was changed during design from what I was told, that's why it is different. Actual in hand pics and thoughts to come as soon as I get it

AquaJoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Northeast, Pa
I am really starting to NOT like rainbow heaven. Why would they care what the reseller sells them for? One would think they would want to sell as many as possible, Vaportek is a big seller of Chinese mods. Its a bad move to blacklist them.

Between this blacklist and only selling to websites (no B&M stores or co-ops), I am not a fan of rainbow heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread