Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I don't know how you do it, my friend. I am a major arachnophobic!
facesweat.jpg

Reactions: Burnie

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Well this was the Start of my Monday, removing this bee nest from a wall, such fun :)

full

Edit: It goes about 2 feet higher in the wall. The nest filled 2 five gallon buckets.

Glad your pic isn't showing. You know how terrified I am of those things!! :cry:

Yup, me too! Very creepy!

I'm more afraid of bees than I am of using a lighter to turn hairspray into a torch. Every time I do that, I pray it doesn't explode in my hand. But, I do it just the same so I can kill bees from a distance.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
@DancingHeretik Looks like I scored another Great Deal, on eBay this time. A Sophia came up on my saved searches earlier this week, put in a $50 bid, ended up getting it for $36 shipped. :D
eBay.Sophia.04.25.2015.JPG
Well it came today :D
Just as listed, a steal for $36 :D
Not that I really needed it, but for the price, Couldn't pass it up, this makes 7 Sophia's, same number of Hybris I have. :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Reactions: IMRs

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

Seems to always be our famous last words with this stuff! :lol:
:facepalm: Well could not stand it (it's your fault DH :p), ordered 2 of them, $9.40 (got tracking ePacket shipping for $1.18 extra). Didn't need anything else, didn't need these, but a few beers, and WTH, it is under $10 and I haven't spent anything for a little while. :D

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
:facepalm: Well could not stand it (it's your fault DH :p), ordered 2 of them, $9.40 (got tracking ePacket shipping for $1.18 extra). Didn't need anything else, didn't need these, but a few beers, and WTH, it is under $10 and I haven't spent anything for a little while. :D

Glad to be of service!

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well I will say FT is on the ball with shipping, got a tracking number lass than 9 hours after order was placed. :D
Now the Wait Begins. :rolleyes:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Burnie, have you received your FT Divers yet? If so, how do you like them?

As I remember, you got a Billet Box clone some time back and weren't too crazy about it. I just saw a sale on Billet Box clone on Gearbest by Asmart. It's on pre-order for $57.48.

Is this the same brand/manufacturer that you got? Did you ever get it working satisfactorily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread