Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Sorry about the pin, Burnie.

I dropped mine the other day. It survived well. But, the IBTanked glass did not. Oh, well. There's always more glass.

It'll all just have to wait until I go back to work though.
Yea tanks do not survive as well, glass & plastic break then they hit something hard :facepalm:
Did you ever try one of the Diver V2's ? I keep a couple setup in IBTanked tanks with different flavors for when I want a change from my ADV.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
No, I've never gotten around to it. I do use the Sophia. But, believe it or not, I still haven't gotten around to putting it in a tank. I've been using it as a dripper so far.

I'm very, very, very slow to do new things.

As a matter of fact, I had just come online to ....* about RBAs when I saw your post. I don't have the greatest eyes and get frustrated very easily. I frequently work on an RBA for a while, then get too frustrated and just put it away. This time it was a Mini EK clone.

Actually, the Sophia is very easy to build. Very surprising considering how small it is. I really like the ceramic cup design.

Ooh, I just thought of the perfect tank for the Diver V2! I don't have many 35 mm tanks. I just broke my favorite one. But, I just remembered a plastic one I have put away. As soon as I find it, I'll give it a try with the Diver V2.

Reactions: Burnie

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
OK. Put a Diver V2 in a tank. It works, but . . . .

I think I need to build my own coil instead of using the pre-made one that came with it. There's too much juice getting in, and it's leaking a little at the base.

I'll try again later.
Mine don't leak, but I pull out the silica and wick with rayon. ;)

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Greetings Folks! Happy Holiday weekend.
Wondering if you can tell me, what this is? Somebody from another thread has this and wondered what it was. I figured one of you could tell me for sure since you do cartos. You may even have one. :) All I know is that it's sitting on a mini iStick.
IMG_20150902_194635035_zpsogaf9alx.jpg

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Greetings Folks! Happy Holiday weekend.
Wondering if you can tell me, what this is? Somebody from another thread has this and wondered what it was. I figured one of you could tell me for sure since you do cartos. You may even have one. :) All I know is that it's sitting on a mini iStick.
IMG_20150902_194635035_zpsogaf9alx.jpg
Looks like a pre-punched XL carto (like the one in the pack in the background on the left) with a drip tip on it. Being pre-punched it is meant to be in a tank or the juice will leak out the hole (which is where juice goes in if its in a tank). If that's not what it is, I would need pictures with it off the mod, without the drip tip, top and bottom, but I am pretty sure that is what it is.

Reactions: IMRs

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Looks like a pre-punched XL carto (like the one in the pack in the background on the left) with a drip tip on it. Being pre-punched it is meant to be in a tank or the juice will leak out the hole (which is where juice goes in if its in a tank). If that's not what it is, I would need pictures with it off the mod, without the drip tip, top and bottom, but I am pretty sure that is what it is.
Thanks and no idea Burnie. I just thought it was weird because I used to use cartos, but I'd always put them in tanks. :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Thanks and no idea Burnie. I just thought it was weird because I used to use cartos, but I'd always put them in tanks. :)
Back in the day, a LONG TIME AGO, I remember when there was no such thing as carto tanks, just fill the carto and vape, then top it off as needed. I also remember the first creation of carto tanks (homemade), I've been around a while, and it was not as good as we have it now. :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
http://www.aquavaporcig.com/Hybris-eCig-Mod-Starter-Kit-Product.html

Customer Appreciation Sale - Save 25% and Get FREE Shipping

Use Coupon Code
thanks
For 25% Off and FREE Shipping
>From Sunday, September 27th 2015 @ 4:00am EST
Through
Wednesday, September 30th 2015 at 11:59pm EST

Not Valid on Wholesale Orders, or orders not placed on our website during the promotion dates. Valid at retail stores!

** Orders placed before or after the promotion dates are not eligible for this discount and can not be adjusted **

** Coupon Codes and Promotions are ONLY Valid for Customers that Agree to Receive Our Newsletters **

Click the below link to see the detailed sale info on on our website and to print out the retail store coupon code

www.aquavaporcig.com/CurrentSales.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread