I admit it, I'm a spoiled rotten Princess; however, I am also aware of how blessed I am and truly grateful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Don't your charm thingys get in the way? I made one for mine and it lasted two days before I took it off.

I sent you a PM about that last night. It's my fault. All of my IBTanks are 19mm, except the last ones I just bought, since I didn't have a ring until recently. Don't fret - I'm sure you will get more tanks and they can be 22mm.

I like the 19mm, since they work with my charms and the Loki ring doesn't fit very well in the sleeves. Back to my pix. The mini has a 19mm (no ring) and the full size has 22mm and a Loki ring.

cq4l.jpg

I like the charms. They don't fit with a Loki ring. Protanks are 19mm.

ugkq.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Don't your charm thingys get in the way? I made one for mine and it lasted two days before I took it off.

I thought they would and I took them off most of the time in the beginning, but I've gotten used to it and like fiddling with them. The mini in the darker sleeve is the one I use most often and there aren't as many charms as it looks like in the picture. It's just the heart and two short bits of chain with broken jewelry pieces. The rings are also sort of tight, so they don't swing around a lot. They hang pretty much as they do in the picture, so there's nothing in the way of my thumb when I fire.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Maybe I made mine too heavy. I might have to go back and rethink what I use, that is after I get a leather sleeve.

I thought they would and I took them off most of the time in the beginning, but I've gotten used to it and like fiddling with them. The mini in the darker sleeve is the one I use most often and there aren't as many charms as it looks like in the picture. It's just the heart and two short bits of chain with broken jewelry pieces. The rings are also sort of tight, so they don't swing around a lot. They hang pretty much as they do in the picture, so there's nothing in the way of my thumb when I fire.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I really like that anodised black look. Seems so much better with the end cap and top black too. I wish we got a bit more variety with the provaris over here. I'm actually suprised that the zombie mini is available at a UK vendor.

I'm going to have to get myself a nice carto tank with some fancy coloured pyrex to sit atop my knight. I really fancy getting a new blue provari with a blue carto tank too even though i am a red at heart. (Manchester United - probably means very little to most of you!)

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I really like that anodised black look. Seems so much better with the end cap and top black too. I wish we got a bit more variety with the provaris over here. I'm actually suprised that the zombie mini is available at a UK vendor.

I'm going to have to get myself a nice carto tank with some fancy coloured pyrex to sit atop my knight. I really fancy getting a new blue provari with a blue carto tank too even though i am a red at heart. (Manchester United - probably means very little to most of you!)

Even us Yanks know of the Manchester United....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS3gDdrUL00&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Tapped out

Kuma79

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
United States

When you said red at heart I thought you were a Commie until I read the part about ManU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread